A Gig: Many way to skin a cat

+
When I get to the part you are supposed to deliver the van to the designated place it won't update the other location when I go to it and it is just stuck there I ecen destroy the van maybe it will fail the gig but no luck. I have cleared the cache, checked the integrity of the files and reload the previous save before doing the gig it still the same. I played on version 1.52 and I search around the internet that this gig is still not fixed since 1.1 I think so I have no idea what to do.

So you mean that you can enter in the garage with the van, but nothing happen ? The objective is not updated ?
Are you using mods ?
It's a "new" save started in 1.5+ ?

So you mean that you can enter in the garage with the van, but nothing happen ? The objective is not updated ?
Are you using mods ?
It's a "new" save started in 1.5+ ?
Nope it's stuck here I'm using cyber engine tweak at that time and after that, I download mod like realistic driving experience and reshade
Post automatically merged:

Nope it's stuck here I'm using cyber engine tweak at that time and after that, I download mod like realistic driving experience and reshade
It is not a new save

I'm playing the game when 1.5 arrive

Last edited:
I did the gig just yesterday and it worked as it should. I'm also suspecting some sort of mod conflict.

It is not a new save

I'm playing the game when 1.5 arrive
So the bug happened before you added the driving mod but that did not fix the bug. Can you run the vanilla game and check? If that's a no go, maybe try a different driving mod.

Sorry, new to the forums, what are the rules around the Save Editor?

So the bug happened before you added the driving mod but that did not fix the bug. Can you run the vanilla game and check? If that's a no go, maybe try a different driving mod.

Sorry, new to the forums, what are the rules around the Save Editor?
Alright I will try

I have the same issue.

XBOX Series S

I have done everything else in the game except this which ia frustrating.

Alright I try a new save and a different driving mod still broke but if people are stuck as I did, it ok, it will count that you finish the gig and get the achievement but the gig icon will still appear on the map here a screenshot.( sorry for the late reply btw)
Cyberpunk2077 2022-06-24 18-20-45.png

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077 2022-06-24 18-20-29.png
    Cyberpunk2077 2022-06-24 18-20-29.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 57
Top Bottom