A Lack of Empathy Quest Glitch

+
I passed this mission, but it still hangs in the unfulfilled. I came to the club, I killed everyone for it, I go to the computers and there are empty screens. After reading Reddit, I found that many people have this quest in different ways.
It is not tracked on the map when you click in tasks and does not make it clear what you need to do to pass it and the call came, I kind of completed it and the call was, but the quest was not completed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kc3lqb

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077_20210110021319.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077_20210110021319.jpg
    826.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Cyberpunk 2077_20210110021046.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077_20210110021046.jpg
    729.6 KB · Views: 166
I had a bit different bug, but also won't let me complete the quest and get the achievement. I managed to do this quest from back door, I mean literally: hacked a guard on the balcony, double jumped there, opened the door and did what I was supposed to do with the computer and sneaked out. I got a call from the fixer, gig seemed to be closed, but later I was stupid enough to get into that club from the customer's side and my journal is bugged with "deposit your weapons (optional)" since then. Haven't considered to get in there and kill everyone, might help buuuuuut I have lmy doubts about that :D

Yes, I was hoping the path fixed it but it's still blocked U,U
no way to fixed but to re play the game, that sucks

I had a bit different bug, but also won't let me complete the quest and get the achievement. I managed to do this quest from back door, I mean literally: hacked a guard on the balcony, double jumped there, opened the door and did what I was supposed to do with the computer and sneaked out. I got a call from the fixer, gig seemed to be closed, but later I was stupid enough to get into that club from the customer's side and my journal is bugged with "deposit your weapons (optional)" since then. Haven't considered to get in there and kill everyone, might help buuuuuut I have lmy doubts about that :D
You just have to go back in and deposit your weapons, it will check it off than tell you to take them back. Don't quote me, but I had the same bug. I redeposited them and it started working. Now it just won't let me collect my reward from the drop point

Here’s what you’re gonna do. You’ll break into Empathy, upload the attached virus to their net and bring the club’s operations to a standstill. Empathy won’t budge an inch until Adam welcomes his ol’ pal Larry back with open arms.

Top Bottom