A letter to CD PROJEKT RED {Thanks to everyone who reads this :)}

+
Dear CD PROJEKT RED,

My name is Marko, I'm from Serbia and I'm 21 years old. Like most of us (fans) here, I'm just a kid who enjoys quality video games, books, movies, TV shows and a lot of (guilty) procrastinating instead of studying/working... Most of us here, of course, really appreciate what you have done for the video game industry and entertainment in general, and see you as a great example of a successful and trustworthy company that treats their customers really well. Your games have welcomed many people, around the globe (including myself), into "The Witcher" universe through your AMAZING games which eventually lead me into reading all of Sapkowski's "Wiedzmin" adventures, which really mean a lot to me. Also, like most of us I DO have some dreams. Some are smaller, some are bigger. Some may become real, some may not. Today I realized that I do have a wish that may or may not sound like a silly one, so let me jump to the point of this letter.

This summer, when I was working in China, I met a really cool Polish chick (*wink wink") that I hooked up with and spent a month together. However, life is life, so at some point we had to part ways and return to our countries. So... I was thinking about visiting her and coming to Poland in the next couple of months (for the first time in my life), but I've also asked myself... How could I make my trip to Poland as epic as possible? Then today, I had an idea that stuck in my head all day... I would love to visit CD PROJEKT RED! Although this girl is from Gdansk, I would be really honored to come to your HQ in Warsaw, take a tour of your working place and chat with some of your employees, just for fun! if you would have me, of course. Since you've been working hard all these years and eventually rose up onto the very top, I would be really humbled if you accepted me as your guest. It would mean the world to me, the experience would stick with me my whole life and it would inspire me to work hard towards achieving my own personal creative goals.

I really hope that this letter gets to your employees and I'd really appreciate if one (or more) of you would at least reply to this.

Thank you very much! Stay awesome & best of luck to you on your future projects (Cyberpunk... can't wait to have you, baby.)

Cheers!

Your Slavic bro,
Marko.

P.S. Huge thanks to EVERYONE who reads this letter!! ;)

Top Bottom