A letter to the production crew of Cyberpunk 2077.

+
Hello, this is lifetab’s, a Korean user.
On the 9th of October, 2020, on Hangeul Day on the CDPR YouTube, when co-CEO Marcin Iwiński announced that he would support Korean voice for'Cyberpunk 2077', he was very excited.
Therefore, I have been looking forward to enjoying the game with my younger brother by ordering one more because I pre-booked it on PC.
By the way… After launch, I couldn't even imagine the reputation that CDPR had built up with bugs and poor content would erode so much.
No that! That! As the developer who produced the Witcher series, it was inevitable for me to wait for this game.
Eventually, I couldn't pass the first round and temporarily stopped the game.
I had to wait and wait for the big update.
But! I hope that gamers all over the world, including myself, will take advantage of this issue and bring co-founders and developers to CDPR to create a ‘Nomen's Sky’-class great reversal story.

So I've put together some improvements.
1. AI definitely needs to be fixed. It's a terrible level compared to other open world games. Please fix it.
2. Last time, for some reason, please re-add the ability for V to assassinate enemies by riding the wall.
3. In cars and motorcycles, not only the sound source inserted in the existing Cyberpunk 2077, but also the MP3 sound source from the outside like GTA 5's “Self Radio”, or link with an external sound source site such as Spotify to listen to music.
4. Like the Witcher 3, I would like you to provide several endings with different dimensions through various options. According to recent rumors, 50,000 lines were deleted to match the game's release, but I can't believe the words of the person who spread the rumors. Still, I would like to see improvements in this area for major updates.
5. It is a dense open world game, so I wish I could enter multiple buildings and use various public transportation facilities. In particular, please make it possible to drive freely by supplementing the vehicles flying in the sky like cyberpunk.
6. My graphics card is RTX 2070s. In particular, frame drops were severe when ray tracing and DLSS were turned on. I think it is absolutely necessary to improve the graphics quality.
7. The next time you release a new AAA game, don't get hung up on time and take it easy! 100%! I hope that the finished work will provide the best gaming experience to users.

There are many negatives, but I think that if everyone joins forces, it will become a user-friendly game developer in the world.
And, although this is my personal wish, I hope this article will serve as an opportunity to further enhance the friendly relations between Korea and Poland.
Cheer up! CDPR! We will support your strong tomorrow!
fighting! Lifetab’s up.

Top Bottom