A little help with Price of Neutrality (contains spoilers)

+
A little help with Price of Neutrality (contains spoilers)

Ok....I require some help with the Price of Neutrality mod....At the end of the mod (or at least I think it is near the end) when u have to take a decision on which side u want to support....after I choose Deidre(don't know if I spelled it correctly) and the battle with mercs is over I enter the tent and a cut scene begins....no matter what side I chose during the cut scene after it ends and the quest updated text appears on the screen the game exits to desktop....now I think maybe it tries to update the quest and for some reason it can't and that's why the unexpected exit....but I really don't know....I have tried a lot of possibilities an nothing....so if any o f u guys know a way of fixing this or if someone experienced the same thing, please let me know. I have tried to go with Sabrina and kick Deidre out of the castle and that works just fine....I get both possible endings when choosing to support Sabrina and the game ends ok....so at least tell me what endings are when u choose to let Deidre stay and in the tent tell Sabrina to take off or let Deidre stay and in the tent tell her to put down her sword....Common someone should know something about this...op?

I have this same problem at the end of the cutscene in the tent. The dialogue is ... and the characters sway around for awhile then ctd. I had the same scenario in chapter 4 with Alvin at the ruins. New game with patch 1.3 and all old saves deleted. Game was playing just fine up to tent scene.

Top Bottom