A little note, from E3 :)

+
A little note, from E3 :)

will TheWitcher2 be featured at E3 ? it's one of the biggest gaming events in the US afaik and since TW2 is aiming to release next year this could be the best place to stir interest in the US for the title....

I seriously think it should imo for sake of Cd project red its largest and most important event for influence on gaming in year and TW2 release is next year.And also i think that TW2 needs far more better propaganda than current one is.

Hi guys! We're going to LA! We're just finishing production of all promo stuff right now. We'll provide some closed presentations for journalists, with 1-2 guys at the time, to make sure they have enough time to ask all questions and speak with Tom of CDPR.

Alek said:
Hi guys! We're going to LA! We're just finishing production of all promo stuff right now. We'll provide some closed presentations for journalists, with 1-2 guys at the time, to make sure they have enough time to ask all questions and speak with Tom of CDPR.
Sounds great!It's getting closer and closer.... (humongous grin) =D

Alek said:
Awesome, hope TW2 even beats success of TW and shine again as one of best games for upcoming years.

Make sure you improve the cutscenes and animations for E3 so you get good comments.

Of course, we'll be present at E3 and nothing has changet in this matter. We're going to participate in this event with our America's distributor - Atari.

OK :)it is nice and clear now ;)When can we expect to see some new material?I presume that you will post it immediately here as well

Pardon the lack of time to post this earlier, but i've had a busy schedule for the last 4 days and a crappy connection at the hotel (Sheraton fails)... resulting in leaving the laptop on overnight to be able to upload things at a half-decent speed. Can't wait to get back home and actually do some work.Anyway... :) Although I don't have my write-up ready, here's what I can share.Demo clips:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RHoDhFAqvwhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs5_8gGR9nshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vu5W_V3uBsA blurry picture (thanks my husband lol), which owns anyway!

Dialogue consisting of two ME key words looks awful and what can be seen of it is written in very clichéd fantasy style like that is some sort of unavoidable or even desired thing.Sentences characters say seem pompous and very fake. And i hate the English accents since the first game.I didnt notice an option to let Dandelion and Zoltan hang.Qte events are only bearable because they are not mandatory but it was a bad idea to include them. I guess console players would simply self-combust without them.

tomas gop is still nice to watch after giving his 100000000th presentation :)and I love the dialogue between triss and vernon when he picks her up in the first part.

Top Bottom