A little request... Add (Solved) to the title of your topic

+
A little request... Add (Solved) to the title of your topic

Could you all please add (Solved) to your topic title when your problem is.... solved, this way, others will have an indication that they can find a solution in that topic !!!ThanksPS: Daerdin is there a way to add this eother in the rules or adding a button that someone else could click to mark the post as solved ?

Sorry Daerdin but. i had to bump that one lol !! None of them have done what i asked them so far..... Well they did but, when the game runs and problems are fixed. They get sucked in the game and never come back to mark topics as Solved lol !!

oups oki doki... thanx :) Just to let you know so you can share the word with the rest of the Dev team....Most of the complains about the game being too buggy, that it doesn't work with this or that kind of Rigs, have been proofed to be not founded.Most of those person were having maintenance, updates or defective materials issues. Also, NVIDIA drivers (mostly beta one) seem to have flaws....So like i keep on saying, you guys did an awesome job, cant remember the last time i bought a game almost flawless like this one. To be honest, i dont remember if that kind of game exist !! CdProjekt red, in pursue of perfection and damn close to it !!

Mobidoy said:
oups oki doki... thanx :) Just to let you know so you can share the word with the rest of the Dev team....Most of the complains about the game being too buggy, that it doesn't work with this or that kind of Rigs, have been proofed to be not founded.Most of those person were having maintenance, updates or defective materials issues. Also, NVIDIA drivers (mostly beta one) seem to have flaws....So like i keep on saying, you guys did an awesome job, cant remember the last time i bought a game almost flawless like this one. To be honest, i dont remember if that kind of game exist !! CdProjekt red, in pursue of perfection and damn close to it !!
We are very happy to hear that. We hope the upcoming patch 1.2 will improve and fix all issues found so far.Thank you for your opinions and advices.

Top Bottom