A little worrying

+
That's not really comparable. Putting non-story activities you can participate in, in an open world RPG like CP2077 isn't the same if those activities are markers that need to be cleared. If I understand what you're saying. I haven't played ACV.
Didn't see any pool tables or clubs in Valhalla.

Edit:
I don't know how it looks on PC but especially beards are five-year-old.
Jesus Christ, I didn't know how HUGE the pics are on Monitors :oops:. Sorry for that, on my tablet they looked smaller :giggle:

What type of activity is available in Cyberpunk? Killing people
What other activities besides killing people are available in Cyberpunk? .....silence.....

You can shoot people, thats it. There is nothing else the game offers outside of the main story. Just killing people
While I understand that side activities as minigames are much more important for people than they are for me, and Cyberpunk is not satisfying in that aspect, I disagree that all you do in this game is just killing people. CDPR has their own understanding of presenting pretty much everything in the form of a quest. Just like in Witcher 3. And for some reason, quests are very off-putting for a lot of people, although they are just a means of presentation. When you look at the quests, be it side jobs or gigs, it is obvious that the game is not "nothing but killing". Some gigs require you to steal something, deploy malware, or just convince someone to quit an investigation.

Or think about quests like Sinnerman, The Beast In Me (althought the racing itself is quite bad), the Peralez's quests, or just attending someone's funeral, taking a guy with a flaming crotch to a ripperdoc, going to a modern "cemetery" to find out for whom your neighbour is mourning... I know you would like to see activites that do not pursue an objective as opposed to a quest and I agree that the game could be supplemented with such activities. However, since neither the main story nor the side content is "just killing people" I do not think it is fitting to treat Cyberpunk as just a COD game.

Good games sell by themselves.

If your formula is working, go for it. Following certain trends and flavors is dangerous, when you forget about your core audience.
The core audience are who will certainly buy your games and when you are known to deliver satisfying stories to n adult audience, you can't expect to get away with illogical bs.
another thing is that the ceo's that run these game companies (most of them) don't play video games to get a better understanding of how they work instead they are more interested in bonuses and finding new ways to make even more money (this greed "addiction" seems even MORE dangerous than smoking and gambling addictions combined!) never stopping always wanting more. plus they view their underlings (the people who make stuff happen) as nothing more than expendable cannon fodder dregs. to make matters worse if a company goes "titanic" they just "curly-zoidberg woop woop woop" out of there (with a golden parachute) to find another company to bleed dry.

i remembered a wise man said:
“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.”

more ceo's need to be gamers which are almost none instead we get this:
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am an investor. In my heart, I am a shareholder."

the stuff i read in rich dad, poor dad is REALLY HEAVY SHIT but looking at it from a fatal realistic perspective it is brutally true.

Which was an early gameplay reveal which has a big disclaimer at the top that it was 'work in progress' that somehow people like yourself choose to ignore. :shrug:

I played on PC, and I did not encounter many bugs.
I did not see the video mentioned by you before.
I just expected to get an at least 7/10 open world game for € 60,-
What I got was an open world game, which would have been rated 5/10 in 2005.

Honestly, this game fails on so many levels (AI, no changing of avatar,...). It does not deserve more than a 2 or 3/10 score - and that is only because of the good story - in 2020 or 2021.

Yes, it is quite worrying, that this fact is ignored by the company. After watching the recent roadmap statement, I do not see a bright future for the quality of the game.

Last edited:
Why don't you move on? At this point you're camping these forums and deliberately look for criticism just to tell others to move on. It will be good for your mental health if you just focus on the positives if the negatives bother you so much.
maybe because we like the game...
and you seem to play a game that you dislike?
why do you play it, if you dont like it?

i would also give as advice to move on to a game that you like more

maybe because we like the game...
and you seem to play a game that you dislike?
why do you play it, if you dont like it?

i would also give as advice to move on to a game that you like more

I wouldn't even bother looking for these forums if I liked the game.

@RagnaBreaker
you got me confused here
so you would not even come here... if you would like this game..

so you come here.. because you hate this game?
o0

Yeah, if I loved the game I would just be playing it for hours and support their future plans for it. Now I hate it and all I have is complaints. Is that so hard to understand?

And I think this is the first game that has a "Suggestions" sub section? I wouldn't know because I signed up only for this game.

Probably they released the statement because of the bloomberg post.

It was expected that they will fix bugs and glitches. having dlcs and expansions moved back is a bit sad but I guess playing the game will worth it at the end of 2021.

rofl
its one of the best char creators around...
you can even play a transgender if you so pleased...
and the hair dosnt look like it was created by 5 year olds like in most other games

if you wanna play a game with crazy shit creator go and play ARC/Atlas
It's not extensive when you can't edit the body. Nor use all the designs in the game. It's a basic creator. Saints Row has a better creator. The only thing you can't do in Saints Row, is swap genitals. Everything else is possible. The game even has 7 voice actors for the main character. They allow you to pitch or use any of them. All clothing is available. Fat, muscle, and slim bodies. And genital/breast size actually shows on the clothing. Everything can be colored. Skin has no restrictions. So you can make your character Hulk or Silver Surfer.

I can't look like Lizzy. You can also go nude without any of this double standard nonsense. They have censor bars. But you can strut around with no problem. What this creator is, is a prettier version of Mass Effects creator. There's nothing wrong with that. Just don't tell me it's extensive. Oh, also. Saints Row has height offset that makes High Heels actually make the character taller. While CP cheat and cuts the legs shorter. To keep everyone the same height.

It's not extensive when you can't edit the body. Nor use all the designs in the game. It's a basic creator. Saints Row has a better creator. The only thing you can't do in Saints Row, is swap genitals. Everything else is possible. The game even has 7 voice actors for the main character. They allow you to pitch or use any of them. All clothing is available. Fat, muscle, and slim bodies. And genital/breast size actually shows on the clothing. You can also go nude without any of this double standard nonsense. They have censor bars. But you can strut around with no problem. What this creator is, is a prettier version of Mass Effects creator. There's nothing wrong with that. Just don't tell me it's extensive.
honestly
Starwars Galaxies from 2003 had a better char creator...(man i loved that game)
more possibilitys...
but that dosnt make the cyberpunk char creator bad...
because it still got a lot more to offer then many other games allow
also, its kinda hard to make ugly chars.. which i realy like
and the haircuts look fantastic... unlike most games where they look like bad wigs
one of the most downloaded mods for skyrim/fallout are haircuts..

I just gonna wait what modders will do with this game...
there are already some clothing and haircut mods on Nexusmods

p.s.
also skyrim and fallout have a huge problem with adjustable hight or weight....
clothing gets a lot of clipping in those games.. and if you adjust your boddy with a mod... you need to adjust every clothing to this new boddy
also same for the heels in skyrim or fallout, you have to constantly adjust them.. or you float or sink into the ground

Last edited:
I'm very confident that this game won't be worth playing again until late this year or early 2022. And from what I understand, management and investors are pushing for multiplayer to come out as well. So be ready for another unreasonable mess.

I'm very confident that this game won't be worth playing again until late this year or early 2022. And from what I understand, management and investors are pushing for multiplayer to come out as well. So be ready for another unreasonable mess.

Multiplayer wasn't even mentioned on the roadmap. I think that has been pushed back until late 2022

Top Bottom