A Message to CDPR from a former Fan

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
$406.81. THAT is how much I spent on the beta because I fell in love with the game and also wanted to support CD Projekt. But they kept making changes after changes which divided the community because some still had hope that CDPR will pull through and not disappoint us. Now, the game is officially out. And it looks like another Hearthstone/MTG wannabe. The reviews speak for themselves which are mostly negative on XB1.

Anyway, I digress. So I returned to Gwent after almost a year to check out the new game and obviously, I was disappointed. But what was even more disappointing is the fact that for the $406.81 that I spent on the game, I got scraps. They milled all my cards and gave me bloody scraps. I've had bought 252 kegs (not counting starter pack and Shupe's Holiday Bag' o Kegs, that I bought 3 times for $28 each). Most of my purchases were made during their 'Premium Weekends' where you're guaranteed to get a Premium card. And my Premium collection was almost complete. But they milled it all and gave me shit loads of scraps. How the Fuck do I get Premium cards from scraps? I suppose you want me to waste more of my money to buy meteorite powder. Oh you'd love that wouldn't you?

CDPR is no different than any other company out there. They all want to screw us over and take our money. Lesson learnt. Not gonna support any of your games in the future because you screwed me big time. Goodbye and have fun with your failure of a game.

I think it's good to write to support about recorvering some of meteorite dust u bought. It was done by few people and actually they get back their meteorite powder, which they bought.

I assume u didnt even think about it, only because u already judged CDPR. Give it try. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom