A mixed Bag

+
Hi to developers,

Thank you for releasing the game even though we both know it still needed polishing a bit more, but sadly because of the media and haters they forced your hand to release it now.

I have a 3800xt AMD on a 450 chipset board, running 32gig of 3200 ram and a 2070 super MSI card with the latest Nvidia graphics card.

The game automatically set all my settings to max. The game has a few small game bugs but nothing i cant cope with. But I have noticed when you activate DLss you gain the frame boost for running RTX but when I look in the mirror in my apartment my character in the mirror is a stacking of pixels, and also in the inventory. Turning off DLss fixes this but you lose the frame rate boost so in turn have to turn off RTX to balance it out. As you crank down DLss setting to the left I have noticed the Pixel issue is reduced a lot so for me thats the main issue and i can live with it some what until you fix the issue.

I have noticed your character has in most cases no shadows below them and i saw this at the beginning in the corporation offices and during the VR combat training. But this is not the case with all lighting.

Another issue Is when you wear a hat or helmet and look in the mirror your character has no hat or helmet and is bald so that is something people will pick up on too.

You have a sound issue with media around the city with very quiet sound as its drowned out by everything including sitting on your sofa in the apartment you just cant hear any volume or in the lifts so people will just ignore it all. You may be able to fix this by removing the radio sound files and tv sound files from the in game music files and creating a separate file system. The same with the night club music. For some reason you lumped them all together, not everyone wants to listen to in game background music while travelling the city. It would increase the immersion a lot more. Have the combat music as one thing and then have a media volume for the tv media stuff and radio. hell add in an internal volume for the tv in the apartment so i can adjust the volumes independently myself even my apartment radio.

I have a suggestion in your apartment when you collect the clothing from your wardrobe you cant stash any clothing in your inventory in to it you have to put it in your gun room in the stash box, and that pulls me out a bit. you would think i could use the wardrobe for my clothing stash.

Other than that I am enjoying the game and hope over the next month or two you can polish off these issues and the random bits (T pose) throughout the game.

Game on and thanks.

Top Bottom