A new, improved and enhanced edition of The Witcher approaches!

+
Um...When you say expanded content will be free, do you also mean reworked English audio, script and new graphical features such as NPC models?According to the fact sheet they are "integral part of enhanced edition".P.S. I'd rather hear the confirmation from a CD Projekt Red employee. Thank you very much.

Kudos to CD Projekt, this is without a doubt one of, if not the most ambitious update for a game I have ever seen. When I first saw the press release I thought that it would be a whole new product that would would have to pay $50+ for, I am impressed and relieved that it will be available as a downloadable update to existing customers.

Syvere said:
Um...When you say expanded content will be free, do you also mean reworked English audio, script and new graphical features such as NPC models?According to the fact sheet they are "integral part of enhanced edition".P.S. I'd rather hear the confirmation from a CD Projekt Red employee. Thank you very much.
Same thing over here,but yes,thanks to Ausyr :)

Ailarlan said:
Ailarlan said:
Ausir is not an employee of CD Projekt so...I'll just wait for a real confirmation rather than be disappointed when the time comes.

Just a question. Are those mods going to be compatible with other lanquage versions, I mean if I have the czech version, am I going to be able to play those mods, but with english text and dubbing or have I buy the english or polish version?

Syvere said:
Syvere said:
Syvere said:
Ausir is not an employee of CD Projekt so...I'll just wait for a real confirmation rather than be disappointed when the time comes.
Ok, official confirmation Syvere - all mentioned content will be free for users with registerd "standard" version of the game:)

Dziadu said:
Ok, official confirmation Syvere - all mentioned content will be free for users with registerd "standard" version of the game:)
Thanks! I guess I'll be holding off finishing the game for a few months then and start from the beginning once the Enhanced Edition is out.

Dziadu said:
Ok, and can you tell me and VojCZech if there is going to be CZECH version too?

I suppose that the long-waited Djini Toolkit, will then have to wait (again) for its commercial release, within this Enhanced Edition?Or will we be seing a standalone edition before the 14th of May ?

That's still a month of more waiting, well still better than 3 months I suppose ;DAh well, I hope the short-story will come in a pdf aswell, looking forward to finally reading something from the witcher :p

It is sad but I am thinking about just rebuying it again for all the goodies and to support the devs for such an amazing after release support

mike- said:
so will this fix up these vista crashes?
This is what I want to know. I love the game a lot, but the amount of crashes is ridiculous. I can handle the long loading time and saving times. But it would be nice to at least get a hotfix for the vista crashes. If I had known vista was this problematic then I would of stuck with XP.

Thank you guys so much!!Keep up the good work AND DONT EVER LET EA OR ACTIVISION BUY UR COMPANY! Because then youll start to suck ;)cheers

Hey, one request: could you add an option in the enhanced edition to switch between Polish and English audio? Because I am sort of a film snob and I see The Witcher the same way: the original artistic intent was in Polish, I want to play the game in Polish with English subs :p

Top Bottom