A New Lighting Mod, take a look

+
Doesn't really look almost exactly like E3 gameplay, STLM 2.3 seems to be more advanced in "E3 aspect". However, it sure looks good, I might try it one day.

No Title

What? The colors are nearly perfect. It definitely needs a lot of work, but it looks excellent so far

Attachments

• photo87550.jpg
    photo87550.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it changes the regular lighting for velen.

If you want the swamp to be like E3, you should try it with Essenthy's swamp zone lighting mod. (I don't know if it's compatible)

Sun brightess is perfect in this one. Not oversaturated colors. It is interesting how this guy achived that and essenthy still couldnt.

I think Essenthy tone the brightness down a bit because he needed to for some reason. If I recall correctly it was related to Geralt and light on his armors... But I am not sure it's been a while since he explained why he made it darker. You can still find the reason on twitter. If I am wrong on why he made it less bright at least I am sure about the fact t was on purpose.

Anyway the 2.3 Wip seems to indicate a brighter lighting in novigrad again :)

Okay so not Geralt and his armors but it was indeed related to some objects to bright. Thanks for this comment !

stronghim;n7275310 said:
Uploaded New version if anyone wants to check out :)

Cheers!

Hmmm... Lighting, colors in SS before this was almost identical with E3. But this one is more looks like vanilla in Noviqrad.

amfibiya89;n7276030 said:
Hmmm... Lighting, colors in SS before this was almost identical with E3. But this one is more looks like vanilla in Noviqrad.

They changed in the update before it, in the 0.9 all i did is added the swamp. I know in the early version it was looking closer to E3 but it was creating issues because of it and it was too overexposed, I will have to fix the colors in a different way, keep an eye for the next update this what i am planing to do next.

stronghim;n7276260 said:
They changed in the update before it, in the 0.9 all i did is added the swamp. I know in the early version it was looking closer to E3 but it was creating issues because of it and it was too overexposed, I will have to fix the colors in a different way, keep an eye for the next update this what i am planing to do next.

I am keeping an eye on this and STLM. :) I really hope one of you will be able to fix overexpose issue. It looks like this is mane barrier for lighting mod.

Top Bottom