A new storyline DLC for witcher 3

+
Hello everyone, I would like to make you think a little about the new DLC for witcher 3, about the northern lands of Kovir etc. I want developers to think about a further storyline about Triss, yen, cir etc. after Wild Hunt story. What would happen next? I created a page where WE - PLAYERS wanted a new DLC for this great game. I know there will be DLC from netflix and new items or graphics, but who needs it? The graphics are TOP, items, sounds etc. also are TOP so why u want to upgrade it? Every player want more storyline of main characters. Heart of Stone, Blood and Wine were very good, but I think everyone was missing the interaction with Triss, Yen, Ciri, Not including the Blood and Wine ending. The 10th anniversary video made all of us shed a tear. We want to come back to our friends, we want a more story - WE .. PLAYERS, yours fans. Apparently, CD Projekt listens to fans, so I am asking forum members to support this decision, let Developers think about it and create it than w4. A game that requires no further parts because w3 can be discovered further, the map is cosmically huge, you can create and lead the mass of stories even further without escaping the facts and stick to the storyline as it should be. Please help every forum member to reach the developers so that they think about it. I have 12k likes under my site, where i want to send petition to cdproject to make new full storyline DLC of Kovir and north lands. Also my friend - Youtuber who create witcher 3 videos with 79k subs, he also want it and he will make a special video for more people to see this topic, to gather as many people as possible to get this topic as far as possible to just do it. I am asking forum members for a good opinion. A was Team of Cd Projekt for think about this "Petition" to make new fully DLC for w3!
Thanks everyone, GL, Patryk.

I would say there is exactly zero chance of that ever happening. Witcher 3 is done, has been for years, and considering Blood and Wine it wouldn't even make sense to add further DLC.

Nor would I want any.

Next up in the franchise should be a fourth, separate game, as far as I'm concerned. If I had to guess I'd say that is exactly what CDPR are planning, too.

(Also, you do not represent everyone. I always find it annoying when 'everyone', 'we all', or similar terms are used in contexts where they are thoroughly inaccurate and when I completely disagree with whatever statement or suggestion is being made.)

I would say there is exactly zero chance of that ever happening. Witcher 3 is done, has been for years, and considering Blood and Wine it wouldn't even make sense to add further DLC.

Nor would I want any.

Next up in the franchise should be a fourth, separate game, as far as I'm concerned. If I had to guess I'd say that is exactly what CDPR are planning, too.

(Also, you do not represent everyone. I always find it annoying when 'everyone', 'we all', or similar terms are used in contexts where they are thoroughly inaccurate and when I completely disagree with whatever statement or suggestion is being made.)
Yeah the story of TW3 was done forever since B&W, but the OP's ideas could still inspire content for TW4.

Good idea but not so many percent to they make this BUT you might to make a mod or story like the blood and wine orianna's story by a fan is exatly a more than good idea because you make the story etc...
Post automatically merged:

Good idea but not so many percent to they make this BUT you might to make a mod or story like the blood and wine orianna's story by a fan is exatly a more than good idea because you make the story etc...
:smart:

Top Bottom