A new trailer from TW2 coming soon!

+
A new trailer from TW2 coming soon!

CD Projekt RED has announced that a fresh, new trailer from The Witcher 2 will make its Internet debut on September 23rd!
The game’s creators have said that the clip will focus on the many paths players will be able to go down in completing game quests.[pagebreak] In addition, it will showcase a brand new game location – namely, the vast dungeons of a castle – as well as a series of new skills that the developers have granted Geralt.
On the day of its premiere, the video will be available exclusively on the German website 4players.de!

the same here i can wait , i wait the date the game to come out to take day off to play it calm and complete it the way i do the 1st one

Alek said:
The game’s creators have said that the clip will focus on the many paths players will be able to go down in completing game quests.[pagebreak] In addition, it will showcase a brand new game location – namely, the vast dungeons of a castle – as well as a series of new skills that the developers have granted Geralt.
That all sounds WONDERFUL!
On the day of its premiere, the video will be available exclusively on the German website 4players.de!
*scratches head* Why on some other site and not your own?

Corylea said:
Exclusive (temporal, I guess) for this site means they are going to hype it as well as they can (you now: "Hey, we've got exclusive. Come and watch!") and this means that the info will reach more people than it would if movie were posted here, on Witcher's site. I don't like it, too. But that's how marketing works.

Please omit Triss mouth a little! If it is still possible! Look, I lowered Triss mouth in this picture only 2 pixels, and Triss is much prettier:

I would have to agree with szypek26 Doing it that way will give TW2 more exposure then TW1 had we still get new member that have only recently heard about TW1.

szypek26 said:
szypek26 said:
Exclusive (temporal, I guess) for this site means they are going to hype it as well as they can (you now: "Hey, we've got exclusive. Come and watch!") and this means that the info will reach more people than it would if movie were posted here, on Witcher's site. I don't like it, too. But that's how marketing works.
Is "exclusive stuff" going to reach every friendly news agency in turn: today trailer for A agency, tomorrow interview for B agency, or is it just the luckiest that get to have it?

Netopier said:
Is "exclusive stuff" going to reach every friendly news agency in turn: today trailer for A agency, tomorrow interview for B agency, or is it just the luckiest that get to have it?
Well, the most logical option is that materials are given to the most popular sites that are created in the most popular languages the Witcher Community speaks. We had Witcher's Week on Gamespot and Gametrailer in English, now it's coming to site in German. Probably it will reach also some Russian site, maybe French, Italian, Spanish. And of course Polish. And once again - English, German...But how should I know? I'm only a fan :D
Netopier said:
European time? Morning? :D
I doubt that. Rather about afternoon. But who knows...

szypek26 said:
szypek26 said:
This sounds very reasonable. We also had exclusive new material on IGN or Gametrailers before it gets immortalised (does this word exist? :-D ) in the official Witcher.com galleries.

Sweet! A new trailer is always welcome. I would love to see a bit more of Geralt in this second installment but without revealing too much of the story as that is part of the game experience.Like the new look for Geralt compared to the first look. Lets hope Triss gets a bit remodeled too.. as she looked a lot like the captured woman in the prison with the exception of skin color, eye color and dark brown hair.Go CD Project Red!

A new trailer is good but i hope we don't see any more of the plot.Maybe some of Geralt's fighting moves and game options would be nice.

Top Bottom