A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

+
Ah okay. But I think Geralt meant there that there are exceptions in normaly aggressiv monster species or?

No, it's not about that. He certainly would have mercy on those monsters deciding not to harm people, but this is obviously not the case.
The reference to the books is quite clear (as is the one in the Killing Monsters trailer, that there is actually a quote) and in this case it should reflect the power of the High Vampire, refering to the time passing, her actually being old, meaning she fed A LOT, thus her power is great. At a certain point such a vampire becomes a deadly option even for the best witchers, she's simply not worth the money.

Yeah, but that¨s Geralt:)

Edit: As for Regis reference, the asnwer about the money was not only to aknowledge his age and power and risk, but as a reply for a "What bounty would you take for me?" question, also a cinfirmation, that he wouldn't want to fight him, out of respect.

Oh, look, a drinking animation. Fancy that . . . .

Subtle, that Black Blood potion.

It's a hard life, being Witcher Geralt. I just hope we don't end all our contracts passed-out.

It's a fine little cinematic, but, somehow, it just doesn't excite me much -- hmm, perhaps I'm ill. . . . the only points that seem to interest me are Geralt's tactics, which is very odd, for me.

Last edited:
Group effort from myself Domidawi, shinobi2u, C0bR & GHOSTMD :D
There may be a few mistakes...

"Wolfs alseep amidst the trees, bats are swaying in the breeze, but one eyes anxious wide awake, fearing all manner of ghouls hags and wraiths"

"Birds are silent for the night, cows turned in as daylight dies, but one eyes anxious wide awake, for The Witcher brave and bold, paid in coin of gold, he'll chop and slice you gut and dice you eat you up whole, eat you whole"

maybe All's asleep?

Almost makes me feel fearful for Geralt as well. He just seems so worn out and tired.

"Old age is no joke"

I've watched it 5 times now...that song is gripping. Also I might need to change my pants:listen:

That was some dark blood potion in action.
yea it's sad that I never really made use of that potion in witcher 1 facing fleders. Hopefully there would be something like this in witcher 3

amazing... that is all I can say.

Will the song be heard in game? Would love for some townsfolk to actally sing this.

Please make a movie with these visuals...

"Aghhh! Silver bomb!"

I was expecting a good trailer, but this? It's all I needed... Geralt hunting monster with everything he has, black blood, silver sword, crossbow, signs... silver chain would be cool. But don't mess with higher vampires... not worth the money.

That was amazing!! I actually though that bruksa was a live actress.. till a very last moment, can you believe that :) And that blood poisoning trick is one of my favorite from W1. Good clip! My compliments!

This looks sooooo amazing! That little tune is catchy, or is it just me? Very, very good trailer! Can't wait for the game!

Top Bottom