A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

+

" After 3 long years The Witcher: Wild Hunt is finally ready to go.
The reviews are already out and the reception is amazing.
We can't wait to hand our baby over to you.

It is a very important milestone for all of us here.
We went from 50 people in the first Witcher
to over 200 creating a massive world of Wild Hunt.

It's a grand scale now, but the nuance and soul of the series is intact.
We won't have it any other way.

This is one for the fans who supported us all this time
Those who cheered for a different kind of fantasy.

One that's dark unsettling and personal.
Here's something to sweeten these last days of waiting
Here's "A Night to Remember,"
A short, spoiler free cinematic.

PS: In terms of scale, let us just say the town of Novigrad has over 2000 openable doors! Imagine the mass of load time it would generate in The Witcher 1 ;) "

Edit: beaten, but my post you can actually read.

Please don't be a trailer.... Please don't be a trailer.... Please don't be a trailer....

Please be a cinematic movie of 10 minutes at the very least.... What else has Platige Image got to do with their time... (besides The Witcher Movie ofc.)

Good to have us distracted with something. It's hard to wait.
Honestly, instead of a trailer, I was hoping they could surprise us with release 6 days early. After all we've had two delays to the release. Letting us play right now would be so great because I can't wait. This is so hard. How am I going to pass the next 6 days? If I lose sleep now, it will affect my game time when the .exe file is finally here.

Really dissapointed that it's going to be CG. We really don't need any CG.

Still, it's more witcher goodness, so bring it on.

THE HIDDEN MESSAGE
(for those who think it's too dark/can't pause at the right time)

After 3 long years the Witcher: Wild Hunt is finally ready to go. The reviews are already out, and the reception is amazing. We can't wait to hand our baby over to you. It's a very important milestone for all of us here. We went from 50 people on the first Witcher, to over 200 creating the massive world of the Wild Hunt. It's a grand scale now, but the nuance and soul of the series are intact. We wouldn't have it any other way. This one is for the fans, who supported us all this time. Those who cheered for a different kind of fantasy. One that is dark, unsettling, and personal. Here's something to sweeten the last days of waiting. Here's a "Night to Remember." A short, spoiler-free cinematic.
P.S. In terms of scale, let us just say that the town of Novigrad in our game has over 2000 openable doors! Imagine the mass of load time it would generate in the Witcher 1 ;)

Oh the female character looks amazing! Anybody has any idea what software they used to create her hair? Was it 3DS Max and Hairfarm?

Top Bottom