A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

+
Really dissapointed that it's going to be CG. We really don't need any CG.

Still, it's more witcher goodness, so bring it on.
Me rewatching Killing Monsters and TW2's opening to this day disagrees with you. They can be awesome, and especially now that we have more gameplay footage than we know what to do with, an in-engine trailer just won't "do it" for me right now. Kinda like what happened with Rage & Steel.

I just managed to calm down a bit from the hype and survive for few more days but the guys at CDPR just not let it. This is torture! :p

Me rewatching Killing Monsters and TW2's opening to this day disagrees with you. They can be awesome, and especially now that we have more gameplay footage than we know what to do with, an in-engine trailer just won't "do it" for me right now. Kinda like what happened with Rage & Steel.

To each his own I guess. I think, specifically for this series, which is so emotional, watching what I will actually see and play has more weight for me.

Looks incredible, wow, I'm very impressed. I cannot wait to see the full trailer, any idea how long the full video will be?

Attachments

• Anighttoremember-Geralt.001.Resized01.jpg
    Anighttoremember-Geralt.001.Resized01.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Night.To.Remember.001.resized01.jpg
    Night.To.Remember.001.resized01.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 51
As a side note. I'm quite glad that Geralt's pre-rendered counterpart looks like the in-game one now.

I'm honestly still a bit butthurt that he didn't quite get that 'killing monsters' look for him, in-game. I bloody loved that predatory look. But it stung every time I seen it lol.

Come on HBO, give the go ahead. You are the only serious network who can turn this into a TV series!

Is it the same company that made the other CGI's? It looks a lot more 'real' than the 'Killing Monsters' one. ( I haven't watched 'The Trail'. I'm saving that for when I load the game.)

Seriously, what is this?

The hidden text was a nice idea, thanks for the information, but a teaser for a trailer/cinematic? I don't get it. maybe i am not hyped "enough" to be blown away by stuff like that, or i might be too old for this. Either give us a cinematic or a trailer, but dont waste your time on creating trailers about trailers... gosh.

Seriously, what is this?

The hidden text was a nice idea, thanks for the information, but a teaser for a trailer/cinematic? I don't get it. maybe i am not hyped "enough" to be blown away by stuff like that, or i might be too old for this. Either give us a cinematic or a trailer, but dont waste your time on creating trailers about trailers... gosh.

Well the real cinematic trailer is tomorrow, this is just teasing us until then

Seriously, what is this?

While I'd tend to agree with you. Would you have rather they just said "there's going to be a new cinematic tomorrow", or "there's going to be a new cinematic tomorrow. Here's a small teaser for it"?.

I get what your saying, but you've to try appreciate that they've been working quite a long time on this game, and they're probably (nearly) as excited for it's release as we are.

p.s. your heart will thank you down the road, for not getting annoyed at every little thing like this, btw ;p

Last edited:
Wow, a teaser that probably spoils the punch line of the cinematic, not impressed. It will be awesome, I know but come on. Maybe I'll be surprised.

. Would you have rather they just said "there's going to be a new cinematic tomorrow", or "there's going to be a new cinematic tomorrow. Here's a small teaser for it"?.

Neither. Just upload the cinematic the time they want to. Without announcing it. Not necessary - we would have seen the cinematic anyway as soon as it would appear on the official site/youtube channel. No need to artificially increase the tension here.

Top Bottom