A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

+
One thing though:

At the end he gets out the ol' trophy hook, but collapses or has second thoughts as she turn back into human form.

In the morning he doesn't bring the decaying head with him nor does he retrieve the hook as far as I can tell.

I'm thinking they just added it in as a nod to the trophy game mechanic, but it doesn't really fit in with humanoids (particularly ones that appear human)

at first it worried me, but then the ending truly made it for me. the rhyme was beautiful and haunting, the message was also within the world's philosophy. i loved the fairytale nature of it and i really liked the humanising of the vampire and Geralt's... attitude to the situation. i liked that he was also portrayed overall like he was equally as much as a monster as the beast he was contracted to kill -- but you still feel his humanity and the weight this would have on his mind.

deeply appreciated ode to the witcher, cheers cdpr/digic for this animation.

My initial thoughts when it took so long for the Black Blood potion to affect her was "Well, that's what you get for making potions last only 60 seconds!" =P

But seriously, great trailer!

I blame you CDPR. I'm watching the CGI again and again and again... I've forgot my gif!!

High Five Combo, guys!!

Group effort from myself Domidawi, shinobi2u, C0bR & GHOSTMD :D
There may be a few mistakes...

"Wolves asleep amidst the trees,

Bats all are swaying in the breeze,

But one soul lies anxious wide awake,

Fearing all manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths"

"Birds are silent for the night,

Cows turned in as daylight dies,

But one soul lies anxious wide awake,

For the witcher brave and bold, paid in coin of gold,

He'll chop and slice you, gut and dice you, eat you up whole,

Eat you whole."

Last edited:
But... But... ???

That was so... . That was so.... I did not except that kind of trailer. That was so sad.

Attachments

• sad-face.jpg
    sad-face.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 45
Top Bottom