A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

+
This trailer makes for some really sweet wallpapers. I'll try to find more shots.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2015-05-14-20h13m39s242_cropped_logo.jpg
    vlcsnap-2015-05-14-20h13m39s242_cropped_logo.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 474
Please cdpred!!!!! Please have a monster in the game that is invisible and where you need to throw a bomb at it in order to see it!!! I beg you!!!

Stunning trailer. Might be the best CDPR has done... I keep rewatching it and it makes me tingle with anticipation. Is it Monday evening yet?!?! No?! Why has the time stopped?!

It's a shame she has to be a higher vampire..before she turned into her evil form, she umm..well..happens to be quite attractive..

Please cdpred!!!!! Please have a monster in the game that is invisible and where you need to throw a bomb at it in order to see it!!! I beg you!!!
Considering there are monster that are immaterial, unless you trap them with Yrden, I'd say it's possible that it's in game.
Especially considering the fact, that CGI shows all elements that are in-game (Aard, "bubble" Quen, Crossbow, Potion - I believe I've even seen this particular one, Black Blood on one of the gameplays somewhere, or on a screenshot, and a bomb).

Loved the lullaby... echoes of Monstrum: A Portrayal of Witchers... the endemic fear and loathing... temporarily put aside as the enemy of my enemy is my friend...

"Nice tune, been a while since I heard it last..."
"Folk have forgotten it."
"Got... Other.. Things on their mind."
"Things like me?"
"They paid me for you."
"In times past, no amount of coin would persuade a Witcher to take this contract."
"Times have changed."

(From Monstrum: )
Verily, there is nothing so hideous as the monsters, so contrary to nature, known as witchers for they are the offspring of foul sorcery and devilry. They are rogues without virtue, conscience or scruple, true diabolic creations, fit only for killing. There is no place amidst honest men for such as they.
And Kaer Morhen, where these infamous beings nestle, where they perform their foul practices, must be wiped from the surface of this earth, and all trace of it strewn with salt and saltpetre....

...They roam the land, importunate and insolent, nominating themselves the stalkers of evil, vanquishers of werewolves and exterminators of spectres, extorting payment from the gullible and, on receipt of their ignoble earnings, moving on to dispense the same deceit in the near vicinity. The easiest access they find at cottages of honest, simple, and unwitting peasants who readily ascribe all misfortune and ill events to spells, unnatural creatures and monsters, the doings of windsprites or evil spirits. Instead of praying to the gods, instead of bearing rich offerings to the temple, such a simpleton is ready to give his last penny to the base witcher, believing the witcher, the godless changeling, will turn around his fate and save him from misfortune.

Last edited:
Now after the Add-Ons we get The Witcher movie, or series, right? Would love to see a (Eastern) European collaboration or a kickstarter for it. Do it in CGI and show us the life of a Witcher.

Top Bottom