A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

+
@Aditya

Didn't finish Blood and Wine yet, but....

Her CGI face was used (and I think her CG animations even), so we can pretty safely assume it's her.

She also looks similar to Laura Doddington who performs the song (more in the game than in the trailer).

For me it's definitely orianna. She looks extremely similar and that's no coincidence.
She also sings that song.

Btw, for me, this is still the best trailer ever made. Watched this countless times and still fascinating.
Also,

I have been blind all this time, she is even in the shed in the main menu screen

I have been blind all this time, she is even in the shed in the main menu screen

Yep, but this i recognized very soon.
First i knew it's the bruxa from a night to remember trailer, later i knew it is orianna.
I was so hoping to fight her....it still makes me a bit upset that it's not possible...so much wasted potential.

Yep, but this i recognized very soon.
First i knew it's the bruxa from a night to remember trailer, later i knew it is orianna.
I was so hoping to fight her....it still makes me a bit upset that it's not possible...so much wasted potential.

Well, bruxa and alp fights were designed like that fight anyway, even the crawling away animation - SO GOOD

Last edited:
To all the experts, does it say anywhere in the game that

Orianna is a Bruxa and not a higher vampire proper? I see people repeating that she is a Bruxa, while others saying that she is a higher vampire.

@Gilrond-i-Virdan, no clear indication. All we know is that Regis knows her for ages. She drinks blood for pleasure, but keeps boundaries. We never saw her by daylight, BUT Geralt's thoughts on Vivienne tells us that magic can help bruxas to walk around just like that.

For me it's definitely orianna. She looks extremely similar and that's no coincidence.
She also sings that song.

Btw, for me, this is still the best trailer ever made. Watched this countless times and still fascinating.

100% agree. I've probably watched this trailer 50 times.

---------- Updated at 09:19 PM ----------

@OptoNick: OK, so there is no clear info about it. Then I'd assume she is a higher vampire, not a Bruxa from implicit deductions.

Gilrond, take a look at this thread. I think I finally figured it out.

Top Bottom