A north oak mansion of our very own

+
This is a concept iv had for a while now as much as i like popping in and dumping my garbage in our good friend Kerry mansion and been stuck in the same conversation with him and Kerry calling me rude when i for some reason can not end the chat like V is having a trauma. I think it would be very call where we have a very tiny bit of the map expanded to fit a driveway going into a North Oak mansion we can buy for our very own im not talking apartments as much as they are cool they can be small a mansion would be ten times cooler and well 10 times larger. It would be just so nice to have a living room with say a 80 inch 8k or 11k TV i do not know the resolution im just thinking being 2077 they would have high res.

Anyways and from that living room we have a glass window showing us what ever car we want to put in their such as your caliburn or areondight or Herrera i hope i pounce those right if not do correct me. Then we have say a Bonsai tree growing in the center of our stairs or our bamboo shoots would be cool to chose what could grow in this concept of a mansion. In both our house and garden we can chose what theme it is say Japanese garden modern garden etc and we have robot guards just like in Kerry's mansion and have our drive way lit up with changeable colored lights via a touch panel in your garden. A bedroom fit for a king in the mansion would be cool with a view of all of Nightcity all the way our in the the Bad lands. The bathroom would be that same design to Kerry's except having two or three bathrooms is what a mansion is all about.

All this would make so much sense since we one we reach say Street cred 30 or 50 when we are in the major leagues that this mansion would come available for the price of say at lease 3000,000 to 5000,000 Eurodollars or eddies. Not cheap but not overly expensive and money we can make doing gigs or selling looted stuff or the cheat way depending on your style it would just be a cool sort of home to have somewhere that is away from everyone including Kerry's endless conversation i think CDPR Should consider a North oak mansion which is not room mated where it is only you and only you alongside the robot guards i guess. Do not forget this mansion is a concept i would like one for ourselves in the game but that is CDPR choice im just giving an example feel free to add

Yes i still dont know why after 3 long years waiting for this game to finish they still wont let us own a proper house/mansion, and thanks for the apartment but why cant we have v mansion while we play the game?? Why????

Top Bottom