A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
Loved the first games. Loved the second one. And Loved Both Enhanced Edition.
Also love you CDPROJEKT RED for giving birth to these two lovely games that marked my life.

Thank You

Dona said:
If you want to really hide something, put it where everyone can see it? :D

(I am not competing btw, already have a pretty medallion.)
Don't trust her, its sneaky reverse psychobabble!

Because you're in a wonderful mood today? You wanted to see how many people grovel at your feet to get a medallion? To see how many people come out of the woodwork to let their existance be known to the community? That's all I could come up with since practically every other answer was given Hope I get one of those medallions so I can wear it with pride :)

I've been trying to get one for ages!! Even tried making one myself, but that didnt go very well.
If you choose me, you'll only be sending the medalion to your neighbour country, so it wont be as expensive, what d you say?
Witcher has the best design in any game ever!

One month since the realese of the Xbox 360 version ^^ Also Norways national day 0.0 And the weirdest thing a friend told me is that today is the international day of fighting homophobia.... lol

Cheers! ^^

HELLO you glorious people that gave on to us this AMAZING game known only as the witcher.

I would love to be able to wear a witchers medallion and amaze the people around me with it. all the best brutalmatt
\m/.

You guys at CDPR are great! I played both games and loved them!
Keep up the good work!
And I'd love to get a medallion by the way!

Mialem problem z zakupieniem Dark Edition, to moze przynajmniej synowi na oslode ten gadzet wygram. ;)

Pozdrowienia dla wszystkich z CDP.

Hmm, a sneaky feeling I've had The Witcher 2 for a year now. A good reminder to play it again! Interesting year for rpg's though. Pretty much every major rpg franchise had a release in the past 14 months (Dragon Age 2, Dungeons and Dragons, Skyrim). By far the one I've enjoyed most has been The Witcher 2 - visually its gorgeous, the combat is very dynamic and realistic, and the story makes me care what happens in my game.

Awesome job CD Projekt Red - you've produced an fantastic game and your support for it has been excellent. Keep it up :)

I see someone else mentioned Norway already but I'll represent too.

Oh, and I'd also love me one of those medallions :D

Top Bottom