A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
first off id like to say that I absolutely love CDPR because of your amazing work and your excellent dedication towards your fans! :)

second, im not sure why you're giving away medallions but id absolutely love one. love the witcher games simply because theyre traditional action/rpgs but at the same time theyre so unique and different with the way they tell their stories and how much your choices affect the stories outcome/s.

lastly, i hope you guys keep up the amazing work. you guys are definitely one of my all time favorite game companies. :) i hope whatever the occasion is that you enjoy it and your day in general.

Because your just awesome that way? Case and point: 17 witcher medallions sitting on your desk! :)

I can't really think of anything that hasn't already been said before but someone has probably got it already. But if I had to guess I'd say celebrating The Witcher 3 announcement - nothing says "pre-order our awesome sequel to an awesome series" like shiny medallions, happy fans and free advertisement :p

Well, probably because today you guys found out that monsters actually exist in this world. And so you need real witchers to hunt them.

I really would like to receive this Medallion. I am the biggest fan of the game from the first part of the game. Also, I am your neighbor from Lithuania and would be just wonderful if I should hang the Medallion of the neck

"That's... argh! Argh! That's argh! Argh! That's argh!" (Dr.Gonzo)

Plese choose Me. Choosemechoosemechoosechoosemechoosemechoosemechooseme. Please. Prettypleasewithsugarontop.

Choose me, or just throw the tape recorder into the tub when "White Rabbit" peaks. It would be very kind.

Witchers can drink more beer than normal people, and they know the way to meet beautiful girls. I wanna be a witcher this summer, so i need a medal :)

what can i say apart from thank you for making such a great game i never played the first witcher as i had a bad pc then witcher 2 came out on xbox 360 and i was giddy and then found out all the copy's with the medallion sold out but i got a signed copy of one of the best games of this generation but having the white wolfs medallion would be the cherry on the cake

A medallion would be great! However, give it to someone else; All I want from you is "The Witcher 3". I want nothing else. I must have The Witcher 3!

One year to the day since the release of The Witcher 2, and I'm still playing the game.
The Witcher 2 is still the best looking and most immersive game in my collection, and it is also the game series which has the most thorough lore.

Even more importantly, CD Project RED seems to take great pride in its relationship with the fans. This is evident in the way that the games are continuously updated at no extra cost to the players, even though there is a lot of content for download.
On a more personal note, I have never had so polite and kind support as in my interactions with your support staff. Please tell Karolina thank you for her help from me.

All in all, I can with 100% certainty assure you that you have my lasting support and admiration (actually, ever since I bought my collector's edition of The Witcher). I hope you do not sell out as certain other game companies have.

I am looking very much forward to seeing what the future has in store for Geralt of Rivia.

Even though I'm unlikely to actually win one of those amulets (they sure look nice, but I have never ever won a single competition in my entire life and don't see why my luck should change at this point), I just wanted to say thank you for creating such wonderful games.

Kindest regards and va fa

I typically don't wear jewelry, but who wouldn't want to wear something bad ass like that?! Thanks to the best game developer out there!

I have PC CE and the only negative aspect of this edition is the lack of medallion.

At last, we have a chance to get this. :)

Top Bottom