A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
Because it's a sunny day. Sunshine makes men realize the beauty of life and leads them to a path that sets the standards for a better living, a better community and a better future.
Now please excuse me, i have to go out and hug some people.

I admire Geralt so much! He’s the hero of all of us here. The first book of Sapkowski I read was, of course, the Last Wish. I was simply fascinated, it’s one of the best books I’ve ever read. If someone’s playing the games without reading the book, they lose a great deal of fun. Let me quote something from the Czech version of The Last Wish:

"Lidstv

I already have one (so I'm not competing in this contest), but I think it's fabulous that you're giving so many away; the community has been clamoring for these for years and YEARS!

17? That's awesome. I'd love to wear one as I replay the Witcher 1 and 2... and at work. Just so I can feel extra cool.

Aleath said:
And btw., Phillipa is the best character ever!

What a lovely day! Slovakia beats Canada, and will play is semifinals...plus a finished reading Baptism of Fire for teh seceond time...and well medallion would be also nice :D.

Oooo Shiny :D. Would love to own the wolf head medallion.
Love both Witcher games and i'm in the middle of reading the The Last Wish at the moment

Good luck to the winners.

'll love to win one of these, despite that owning both games since release but only played as far as massacre the first village in 1st game... how am i ever gonna finish both games whenever next Witcher releases?

on the other note, awesome games, and thank you for trusting us with no drm, you guys are the BEST!!

regards

Dear CDPR, I wanted to get the witcher medallion since I have red the whole Witcher Saga! It would be AWESOME to get one! You guys are the best developers ever! You've made awesome game, provided it with FREE DLC and now you are giving away to fans witcher medallions! There is no words to express my gratitude to you.

Top Bottom