A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
Hi, and thank you for offering this chance to players. Gool luck to all, and may the white wolf share his power with us !

Of course if I got one I'd have to walk around everywhere constantly reminding everyone that my medallion is vibrating! :D

Well, today is a very special day. In fact, my home country Slovakia have beaten the famous Canadian ice hockey team after 10 years and qualified for the semifinals of the final tournament after 5 years. Also, our ice hockey coach has a birthday today (he is 65). And there is something more special about this day.I passed my difficult exam after two years of intensive learning. I am happy person already but a witcher medallion, that is indeed something unusual and spectacular. Something that can surely make me a happiest person in this world :)

OK either someone is spamming this thread or a lot of new members decided to show up for the first time.

I do want one of these medallions, badly :D I have been spreading the love for CD Projekt, GOG.com and The Witcher for years among my coworkers and friends (just ask them :p they're probably sick of my Witcher talk).

I preordered a Collector's Edition TW2 six months before release but sadly it didn't come with a shiny wolf's head. This would complete my little box of TW2 memorabilia :)

Szeretném medál, én mindig is szerettem volna :) most vagyok Budapesten, biztos vagyok benne lesz az egyetlen Magyarországon!

Jak już napisałem wyżej po węgiersku, bardzo bym chciał taki medalion:) zawsze chciałem! - tym bardziej, że aktualnie jestem w Budapeszcie i jestem pewien, że byłby to jedyny taki medalion na Węgrzech!

Pozdrawiam:) mam nadzieję, że zostanę wylosowany:)

As i wrote above in hungarian and polish, i would love to have a witcher medallion:) now I'm in Budapest, and I'm sure it would be only one medallion like this in Hungary!

Bye :)

Všetko najlepšie k ročnému výročiu tejto úžasnej hry!!
Translate: Happy first year anniversary of this amazing, incredible and wonderfull game! :)

Top Bottom