A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
Ever since seeing all the hype for Witcher 2 on PC I kept my fingers crossed for an Xbox version. Thankfully it came out and I got it on pre-order. Having took a couple of days off work to play it I finished the Witcher 2 over along weekend. Ever since, I've been looking forward to replaying but just want to leave it a while so I go in fresh. I've been looking for something to remind me of the game and I think the medallion is it!

Myari said:
Hmm so many peeps never posted here :eek: and there they are all of a sudden, where did everyone come from!
I don't know, but have you ever played Alien Shooter? Good, now gimme a flamethrower.

*How will I manage to win this gorgeous medallion? Hum... Ah! Yes, that's it!*

- Hey guys...I'll show my boobs to the one who sends me one of thoose witcher medallions!

Just kidding!

Or maybe not... Hahaha

You should give me one, for these reasons ;P

I made an awesome Geralt costume and wore it to MCM and for halloween.
I have introduce at least 10 people to The wither 2, 5 of which I have sat and watched them enjoy the game.
I often ware a witcher 2 t-shirt, so people will mention it and I can spend hours telling them about the game.
I made a rather loud and positive statement about the game at game dev north.

If none of these reasons are good enough, how about;

I LOVE CDPR and The Witcher Franchise XD

In fact a lot of people here have never posted before. Greed is a strong ally, would say a famous jedi...

Hum, wait, in fact I am part of this people !

c'mon guys! i've completed the entire witcher's training, gone through all the mutations and special diets... all i need now is this amulet so i can go on my own adventures, meet master dandelion, drink some ale with zoltan while gazing at the ever-so beautiful Triss Merigold. just have to watch out for geralt's sword if i make a wrong move on her (or watch out for her spells)...
but seriously now, even if i don't win te amulet, congratulations for the one year you've been in our lives with the witcher 2 and almost five years with the witcher! CHEERS!!!

Wow, already a year... and this game did not get any older than it was on the day of the release! Morevoer, you (CD Projekt RED) continously give us new treats in from of DLCs, music, wallpapers, etc. I love you Poles! T_T <--- those are manly tears of joy and acknowledgement.
I always dreamt of having a witcher medallion; it just such a cool piece of metal and one of the main signature characteristics one identifies with the franchise that any true Wiedźmin fan wants to wear around his neck! So give to me, for plough's sake! :p (just kidding about the cursing, still want the medallion, though!)

Kristehpwnz said:
I'm afraid you just did. How do you like swimming in spam?

Well, I haven't made a comment of the "I can haz medallion" kind. YET.

Because we all want to bathe in those things. Including me. Now I did.

I have thought for years about how the Witcher medallion is basically the only video-game-related accessory I can imagine myself wearing on a regular basis if it existed. Now it exists. Now I want to wear it.

I will never forget the day I bonded with the Polish girl in my department by playing one of the "making-of-the-Witcher" videos and asking her to translate something for me!

I would love to have a Witcher medallion! I was sad when the medallion didn't come with any version of The Witcher 1 in the U.S. - but here you are, giving me another chance! CDPR ftw

mmmm

The next fourth of June is my Birthday (a half century!), isn't it the best reason?

Well, Ok, it sounds a bit selfish but... what did you expect from me at this age?

I love you guys! I just want to take this oppurtunity to let you know just how much.

You helped to change my view of WRPGs and helped to inspire me that one day perhaps one of my future novels would be able to be translated into a game so well. You've also further inspired me to be a game writer and I can't say enough positive things about the unique way you've developed the Witcher games. You're a breath of fresh air in the RPG world. Keep it up guys!

Today is the 1st anniversary of the Witcher 2. I just recently bought the game a second time this past weekend so I could have the collector's edition with the art book and such. Got it from Amazon as they still had some left. The box wasn't in the greatest condition and the Bust of Geralt was a bit messed up, but still glad I picked it up. I gave the code to my bother so he could redeem it on GOG, so now we both have a copy of this awesome game.

Top Bottom