A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
yay...Happy Birthday Witcher 2 when i get one of the medallions then i will create a shrine to see this amazing medallion every day that makes me fortunately

One year since The witcher 2 has launched and I'm still playing it, that's only one way to demostrate your great work guys! without mentioning the unconditinal love of the fans for the franchise and your company. Keep being one of those rare and few studios that innovate, and show care for their audiencie.

Thanks for your games and your work, and for those great hours spent playing them!

Greetings from the other corner of the world!

This is one of the reasons why I love CDProject! Thanks for being so awesome with the Witcher community. Even if I'll probably not win one of the 17 medallions, I'm really happy to be given the chance to get one.

Fingers crossed, best of luck to everyone! (or maybe not :D)

Foltest style: Give me that medallion and I shall grant you whatever you ask! Within reason, of course! :)

Why dont you open a online store and sell them?
You would make a killing with those i mean the last time i looked on Ebay there like 50 euros.

yes count me in, send one to scotland and spread word of the witcher in this god forsaken land. good luck everybody.

Oh my a Witcher medallion! I was just telling someone the other day it would've been so damned awesome to receive that with the collector's edition! Not exactly girly jewelry but damn I would wear it every day and be very proud of it!
After all I'm not an ordinary kind of gal... I'm a Witcher fanatic ;)
Send one to South Africa and I'll spread the word every where I go!

Today is the first anniversary of "the Great Fever".
At 17th day of may 2011 only few people were seen on the streets. Despite the beautiful spring weather a lot of people stayed at home. Each one of them, sitting in their dark room, suffering from the lack of sleep, tired, with red eyes, dehydrated and hungry - they fought! When they finally came out and saw the sun for the first time for many days, they were proud, because they could call themselves Witchers...
Well, anyway that's how I remember the premiere of the Wither 2.

Thanks for the offer, also thanks for using my name in the game, it is an NPC with the Bulgarian name Borislav! It is a human in Verden!

I will love to have one I will finally make the final touches to my Geralt cosplay costume.

TW2EE is abso-fucking-lutely beautiful.

I've been looking for this medallions SO DAMN LONG...
Nice that you're going to just gove them away and pick random users, others would sell them and make loooots of money...
But like in Witcher game, it's somethimes better to refuse taking money for something you offer to others

Witcher is my Favorite game - and will ever be. The first RPG I played, and the one I'm going to play on for many times... ;)

Top Bottom