A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
Sure ;) I'll bite. Played through the PC version already and playing through a second go round on Xbox. Great game guys, love everything you did!

Hehe its amazing first you see almost nobody in days.
And then they tell you there is free stuff and the forum explodes with people!

I'd love a medallion! Another special thing about today: Norway's national day.

Looking forward to The Witcher 3, and anything else CD Projekt RED releases!

This will be like entering a lottery.

Though my chances are slim, it's a great chance to congratulate you not only for your awesome game - but for your more-than-awesome attitude towards your fans.

With all the negatives in the gaming world today; the "Take back Mass Effect" controversy, the "Always On DRM" handcuffs, and just poorly crafted games in general - you folks are a shining light. Kudos. Don't ever stop.

Now..., about that medallion...

I would absolutely love a medallion! I don't post here often, more of a lurker ever since Witcher 1 came out. But I always figured that medallion would be a perfect Witcher keepsake :).

I would like one since I sadly missed out on the Dark Edition of the game. If i get it, I would go out to random places and show off the medallion! And be like "You All Jelly?, I got the medallion!".

Happy Birthday TW2, I made cupcakes - red velvet and pink frosting - real butter cream not that wispy fake stuff. Now if we can just get these passed out and you blow out the candle, we will be all set. Anyone have anything they can add to drink with these? I think it is lovely that you all will be sharing the medallions with 17 folks. As with everyone else, I would be honored to save one for posterity, show my grandkids what a real game is when the time comes.

Top Bottom