A Poll & How Do You WISH Jackie's Related DLCs If It's Happening

+

First, a poll question. Do you want/agree a Jackie Welles related DLCs in the first place?

• Strongly agree

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Agree

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Neutral (I don't care, I don't know, etc)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Disagree

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Strongly disagree

Votes: 14 20.0%

• Total voters
Fun as he was , I am not sure I want Jackie Wells to be my Duncan Idaho style ghola... maybe it's too much Black Mirror or Pet Semetary but I tend to think the dead should stay dead... or worse we might end up with a Cyberpunk Jackie 'prequel' game and from experience with Star Wars we all know how bad that theme goes....

How can you hate Garrus? Was my actual best bud in firefights alongside LI Ashley.
Post automatically merged:

I'd like them to flesh out his relationship with V, possibly eliminate that 6 month montage, because aside from a vague introduction if you play the Corpo lifepath, he was kind of forced upon the player and I didn't really feel anything for him until I played aforementioned lifepath,
where he ends up saving your ass a second time when Arasaka tries to dispose of you.
I hated it because it was forced, just like V is forced to like jackie, no matter how i felt about him in ME1 which wasn't much, so i would deliberately not do his loyalty mission in ME 2 and send him in to the vents to kill him so he wouldn't appear again in ME3 which he doesn't.

No idea why i hate "friendship" forced on me so much in a game but it always has the opposite affect on me IE i end up disliking them, the person i considered my "bud" in ME was Wrex.

Write a character and if i like them great, if wee become friends awesome, but dont force a relationship with them onto me, leave that choice upto me

For one, CDPR Never charge for DLC, it's always free. For two, Your opinion that something was removed is only that, your opinion, unless you know 100% for sure the content ever existed and was in fact removed, you're only speculating. For three, You're the fool that continues to believe what you're told and blindly buy the crap you then complain about.

First off, decaff...make friends with it. There's so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to start, not the least of which is a bunch of blindly incorrect assumptions.

There's no really suitable poll option for me.

It would be okay if Jackie would be sideline character and DLC would actually focus expanding the world of Cyberpunk 2077 otherwise and we could perhaps get more about T-Bug and how she came along.

I sure as heck don't want some deep insight to Jackie's life when he is destined to die anyway. Who the heck I would want to go through something like that over and over again every time I replay the game.

That's why my scenario is an optional "free" DLCs. Players can definitely skip the contents if they choose to do so.

I would be down for a (free) DLC where you play as young Jackie coming up in the Valentinos, and then having to break away from them.

That would actually kinda be interesting tbh.

I'd love for my best bro Jackie to be mentioned more. Cyberpunk needs more of the Welles boy. However, I don't want an entire dlc dedicated to him entirely. I'd be down for him being an important aspect in a dlc. Maybe mama Welles and possibly even Misty. A small questline.

Jackie's dad and Jackie's ex lover Camila could make an appearance. When Jackie was alive he mentioned he wasn't the only Welles boy. Maybe he has a brother that is still alive. Maybe one of the characters I mentioned can reference Jackie's dead brothers.

Of course, it's something more of part of free DLCs. A whole new expansion would be something else entirely & that's a whole other matter to discuss in the future hehe

Fun as he was , I am not sure I want Jackie Wells to be my Duncan Idaho style ghola... maybe it's too much Black Mirror or Pet Semetary but I tend to think the dead should stay dead... or worse we might end up with a Cyberpunk Jackie 'prequel' game and from experience with Star Wars we all know how bad that theme goes....

Well, it wasn't as much as a revival or resurrection, but more of a reminiscence. The whole Johnny's part also very much a reminiscence love letter to the TTRPG timeline tbh. I am sure there are many players who loved 2020s timeline too.

a RoboJackie comes back as a new version of Adam Smasher working for the Corp to take down V. Heartbreaking, but an interesting spin.

That would be a pretty dark twist to an already pretty dark end with The Devil Ending. Seems to be also a whole expansion plots hehe

Last edited:
The story of Jackie and V could use more fleshing out. A few small and one or two bigger quests before the Heist storyline even starts. Also the Life Path stories could use him more, but they alone could be a target for a DLC.
Most players seem to care about Jackie, but that's probably because he's there from the 2018 demo.

I didn't like the guy, loud and obnoxious, I'm glad he got killed off early in the game.
original.gif

Last edited:
Eh... to be honest, for me, that ship has already sailed. I'd rather have them spend their time and resources somewhere else. I'm MUCH more interested in post-game content... or mid/late-game content that opens up new ending options.

Top Bottom