A quality idea for the Collector's Edition conumdrum

+
I see that CD Projekt Red is currently feeling out ideas for a Collector's Edition that "just needs to fit" and I have an idea that would be absolutely perfect.

The logo and name of the game in neon, a plug in neon sign. I can't imagine a more perfect item to include in the box. No statues, no figures, no weapon replica, no useless gimmicks, a nice neon sign that perfectly replicates the cyberpunk atmosphere of the game that can be setup right in your own home.

I'm a big neon and light proponent in general and I can't think of a better main item for inclusion in the packaging.

I've been looking for one to replace my Xbox Live neon and I think this could fit the bill perfectly! What do you guys think?

:)

View attachment 10975937

First of all, HOLY SHIT! Your gaming room looks fucking fantastic and cozy af. Secondly, I do think they should give us that E3 statue in the collector's edition. It's too iconic not to do that now after they've given it away to all the E3 attendees.

That room, though. Damn!

First of all, HOLY SHIT! Your gaming room looks fucking fantastic and cozy af. Secondly, I do think they should give us that E3 statue in the collector's edition. It's too iconic not to do that now after they've given it away to all the E3 attendees.

That room, though. Damn!
Maybe different tiers of collector's editions? I would pay for a sign like that if it was of high quality, also thank you very much it's taken a lot of work and this is only one side of the room :)

P.S. I'll make a setups thread or something if you're interested in seeing more.

A fully functioning Militech Crusher - that would be the perfect thing in a Cyberpunk 2077 CE. Now make it happen.

Isn't it an oxymoron asking for "no useless gimmicks" in a Collector's edition of a game though? They tend to be the epitome of "useless gimmicks" (which I'm perfectly fine with).

Maybe different tiers of collector's editions? I would pay for a sign like that if it was of high quality, also thank you very much it's taken a lot of work and this is only one side of the room :)

P.S. I'll make a setups thread or something if you're interested in seeing more.

Heck yeah, I'd like to see the whole room, if you don't mind. Especially a closer look at the shelf and your setup.

A fully functioning Militech Crusher - that would be the perfect thing in a Cyberpunk 2077 CE. Now make it happen.

Isn't it an oxymoron asking for "no useless gimmicks" in a Collector's edition of a game though? They tend to be the epitome of "useless gimmicks" (which I'm perfectly fine with).
Well yeah most are useless gimmicks, it would be nice to actually have something functional.

Heck yeah, I'd like to see the whole room, if you don't mind. Especially a closer look at the shelf and your setup.
This will make it easier, enjoy!

Pictures in this thread.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/show-us-your-gaming-setup-2018-edition.1460463/page-2#post-253203510

Statues statues statues and concept art would be nice

Top Bottom