A quick and rough guide on replacing/editing animations...

+
dvirzigel1;n10140342 said:
Does anyone know how I can bring back the slow walk?

There are two sets of slow walk animations, and I'm only sure on one of those. It's called locomotion_walk_cycle_slow_forward_triple01 .._02 .._03 etc. It's locomotion set so it works without a problem, unlike the jog that kilrogg1 made. Just replace it with fast walking vanilla animation.

About the other one, I'm not exactly sure. You can try and see for youself by downloading this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/Core/Libs...opUp?id=13311&game_id=952&source=FileExpander
It's faster than locomotion_walk_cycle_slow_forward yet slower than vanilla walking. Some people, as willief23 know how to edit speed of walking animation tho they seem to not want to share it.

Maybe you can ask the mod authors about that.

First: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ANSWERING!!!

second: I want to bring back the ability of two walk animations.

dvirzigel1;n10193732 said:
First: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ANSWERING!!!

second: I want to bring back the ability of two walk animations.
Hey, any progress about the two walk animations?

Hi there.

Anyone could help me about the animation mods? I

I'm currently using e3 moves 1.1 playable from dvirziegel;
https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2353?tab=files

I'd like combine / merge it with optinal file sword wielding and swordplay animations from drell47 but dunno how to do;
https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2274?tab=files

Perhaps i need to add swordplay mod as a dlc but i've no any knowledge about it. I tried it by using W3Editor but no success.
Any help would be appreciated.

Guest 3841499

I believe w2beh file is what you need to edit and it cannot be a DLC AFAIK.

Yes i realized that but i don't know what parameters to edit. I tried the steps on the first message of this topic but no success.

It's too hard to figure it out for me by using W3Edit. Do i need any other tools like Wolvenkit?

Both mods that i mentioned using the same file (pc_gameplay.w2beh)

Guest 3841499

WolvenKit, these days, is much better. I would suggest to use it. Animations are a pain to figure out and edit, mostly due to an epic number of entries in w2beh files....

Hey, what if I download an animation mod and want to delete animations from it (restore some animations to vanilla)? I uncooked the mod, but I can't open it in Sarcen's, help

Hi all,
I've been searching for some animation related information. Years ago I made myself a little mod to turn Geralt around with a button press. It uses the function thePlayer.PlayerStartAction( 1, 'geralt_turn_180_l' ); I can't remember now where the animation name "geralt_turn_180_l" comes from. I would like to see if there's any related types of animations I could use. Any help where to find this animation?
Thanks.

search that animation name into the file called pc_gameplay.w2beh.

add it on your mod project by exploring asset browser of wolvenkit.

the file path is:
Bundle\gameplay\behaviors\pc\behaviorgraph\

Hey! "Click it, then sort by "Index" and hit up or down arrow to return to the entry if it didn't take you there after sorting."

Im missing sort by index option in wolvenkit, why?

edit: solved by installing older version of wolvenkit.

Last edited:
Có ai khác ở đây không? , i want ask, is it possible to replace npc's battle animation on geralt
Post automatically merged:

WolvenKit ngày nay đã tốt hơn nhiều. Tôi sẽ đề nghị sử dụng nó. Hoạt ảnh là một công việc khó khăn để tìm ra và chỉnh sửa, chủ yếu là do số lượng mục nhập trong tệp w2beh quá lớn....
hi

Top Bottom