A Replay/Record Feature

+
i think an action bar for what was last move in the top left would be nice as well alot of card games do this maybe a replay of the last 3 moves in the top left can be small and you mouse over it to make it bigger.

I assume this'll be in the final game but I'd like to know what card in the graveyard was the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so on. They could make it where the first card in the GY is always on the far right but if your new to card games (even Gwent) how are you supposed to know.

I had not seen a CCG which has replay options. I'm all in for this option (you can learn where you could have made a better move if there was one).

[SUGGESTION] PLEASE add a replay function to save/watch old matches

Apologies in advance if this has been suggested, I used the search feature but nothing came up.

As title says, PLEASE add a replay function so we can save replays of our matches to watch at a later date.

It's a must for me as well. You can review lost games to see where you went wrong or to see how the opponent made a strange combo etc.

Sadly not many (maybe none) CCG's have this option as far as i know.

A record/replay feature

Okay sometimes I play a game and I suddenly lose half my deck or I am blindsided by a clever play I either did not know was possible or I am seeing for the first time. I would like the opportunity to be able to save the now finished game and view it from either my opponents, mine or both sides... It will help new players learn the game and if it eventually (I hope it does) becomes an eSport favorite help commentary videos. Its not on the top of my list of things I would like but I think from a game learning perspective it would be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
[suggestions] rematch button, and a save replay button.

Simply put, post game there is a button to tell your opponent you would like a rematch.

And the ability to save a replay of match, that you can scrub through and all cards are visible, so you can see how you went wrong and what your opponent was doing.

Rematch button would be fine as long as it disables the gg bonus to prevent players from farming gg currency together.

The devs have mentioned this feature is coming in the future. No further details are known yet.

It was probably discussed a lot already. There is not a single reason why that shouldn't be implemented into a game especially when it is so easy to do it.

Making a record of the games you played.

I was thinking that a cool aspect that could be added to the game would be making it so you could re-watch the games that you have played. I know the game is still in closed beta and that there are more things that have to be done before this. But I just wanted to give an idea to the creators.

Just my 2 cents about this feature, as I'm sure it will come eventually. I really hope it would be implemented as a locally saved replay. In my experience with another multiplayer game that used server side saved replays, they will just be deleted after X weeks (every patch) because I assume it would cost too much storage (since I don't think they change the replays each patch resulting in old replays not working anymore). Also I think it would be the best to have something like a save replay button after a match, so that the player is in control which games are saved on his system then.

Top Bottom