A request for community leaders

+
Something I learned in life was that if we break someone's trust, do what we can to win them back, starting with, supporting, supporting that person.

It was time for the person in charge of the community to speak again on this forum. Answer the questions that afflict the community and, I am sure, questions that can be solved by the CD.

Purposeful silence does not always help. 'Notes' are not enough, these we had many before the launch of the game and all of them proved, at the time and the facts, not to correspond to the reality of what was released on the 10th of last month.

Yes, this is a request for community leaders to answer for the CD in this official forum. Do I think CDPR can 'turn it around'? I will answer in a very simple way: You can bring Rock and Roll back easily ...

Last edited:
I imagine that people working for CD Projekt have been told to stay quiet until the higher ups can get a grasp on how they want to navigate this situation. It makes sense given how negatively some aspects of the game has been taken, one badly worded post or comment could make things even worse for the company. After a major patch or two and the game is received a but better and people are less angry I'll bet the company will be more interactive with people.

If they come and say yes we cut content and dialed back some things like AI etc it will just add fuel to the already raging fires of vitriol and toxicity. No sane company would do that, expect to see mostly bug busting and performance being talked about then maybe some content updates and balancing once the flames die down a bit.

Let's make something clear here - without pretending to be rude, of course - who are responsible for the company are the legal contractors for this role and not developers. These, so far, have done brilliant work in Cyberpunk, wonderful on all aspects of the game and have done so in record time and under a pandemic that has ruined economies in entire countries. We are not talking about 'normal' development, and this is something that a portion of the sensationalist press neglects and disgraces. There is a pandemic and it victimizes many, transforming populous cities into desert cities. It changes the routine of everyone, including the CD developers.

Yeah Covid really didn't help them with getting this ready for release, they may have underestimated just how badly it would affect them when giving out release dates, probably why we're hearing crunch was bad in the last 6 months trying to make up for being disrupted by the virus for so long...

Let's make something clear here - without pretending to be rude, of course - who are responsible for the company are the legal contractors for this role and not developers. These, so far, have done brilliant work in Cyberpunk, wonderful on all aspects of the game and have done so in record time and under a pandemic that has ruined economies in entire countries. We are not talking about 'normal' development, and this is something that a portion of the sensationalist press neglects and disgraces. There is a pandemic and it victimizes many, transforming populous cities into desert cities. It changes the routine of everyone, including the CD developers.
This game has been in production seven years before the first person in Wuhan sneezed coronavirus on someone. That is not an excuse for the issues with the game and without pointing out the obvious, 8 years is not record time, not even a record for slowest game ever made.

This game has been in production seven years before the first person in Wuhan sneezed coronavirus on someone. That is not an excuse for the issues with the game and without pointing out the obvious, 8 years is not record time, not even a record for slowest game ever made.

I work with games, AAA+ games get 12 years... or more. This is the real life...the reality. Open World, RPG is it. And more content come. And underestimating a pandemic is something that only a portion of this parasitic and sensationalist press does to earn 'likes' on the internet ... sell your nonsense ... I think we can be thoughtful about game developments.
Post automatically merged:

"not even a record for slowest game ever made."

BDO, 10 years, Star Citizen, 8/9 years (its alpha yet)...Two AAA games online...need talk about AAA+ game singleplayer? Squadron 42, 9/9 years (from RS). Is it... can change? Maybe in future, not now. And I'm talking about a budget of around 300 million dollars, in Star Citizen / Squadron 42 - equivalent to the GDP of Central American countries. If it were so simple or just a financial issue, many others would do it, but it is not so simple.

Last edited:
Top Bottom