A returning player questions (Yrden and locks)

+
So...I'm back from more than a year of not playing at all.
I got a sense of the meta and rebuilt my decks. but I see some subtle changes that annoy me, or are they bugs?

Locks:
If I locked a unit before, it stayed locked in the graveyard (and thus disabled it's abilities there, especially if they were graveyard related). For example Cerys an Craite. Before, if I locked it, it stayed there, now it does not... So locks disapear in the graveyard now?

Yrden:
As far as I can tell, if I Yrden my guys, it does not remove locks, but if I yrden the enemy, it removes a lock on them (wtf?) I'm 100% this is how it happens because it happened to me very recently. Is this a bugg? What is the correct expected behaviour here?
Yrden also does not remove resilience from units, correct? Why?
What happens if the enemy seizes a unit from me, let's say with muzzle and I Yrden him? Will the unit come back to my side of the board?

rrc

Forum veteran
So...I'm back from more than a year of not playing at all.
I got a sense of the meta and rebuilt my decks. but I see some subtle changes that annoy me, or are they bugs?

Locks:
If I locked a unit before, it stayed locked in the graveyard (and thus disabled it's abilities there, especially if they were graveyard related). For example Cerys an Craite. Before, if I locked it, it stayed there, now it does not... So locks disapear in the graveyard now?

Yrden:
As far as I can tell, if I Yrden my guys, it does not remove locks, but if I yrden the enemy, it removes a lock on them (wtf?) I'm 100% this is how it happens because it happened to me very recently. Is this a bugg? What is the correct expected behaviour here?
Yrden also does not remove resilience from units, correct? Why?
What happens if the enemy seizes a unit from me, let's say with muzzle and I Yrden him? Will the unit come back to my side of the board?
Locks are removed when the unit enters GY. It is working as designed. You hate Redenian Ship, Cerys, etc? Use Banish units like WhoresonJunior, Regis:Bloodlust, theBombWhichBanishesAsDeathblow!

Yrden is supposed to reset all the unit to their base power. The last I used/saw (many months ago), it was working fine. It should never change any units' statuses. If you are sure it removes locks (or bleeding, etc.) report it as a bug.

Also, Welcome Back!

I'm pretty sure locks were not removed from the graveyard before :( so this is a change. I wonder why they went this way. I'd rather have more interactions with the graveyard than less.

Top Bottom