A ROUND OF GWENT | Holiday Special

+
A ROUND OF GWENT | Holiday Special

Join us for the special fifth episode of A ROUND OF GWENT, the official internet show of The Witcher Card Game! In this episode, we are summarizing this past year in GWENT together with Jason Slama, Lead Programmer, and Swim, content creator who also reveals the origin of his nickname.

You can watch the video here:

Last edited:
I think this was one of the best episodes so far :) Feeling so nostalgic. And can't wait to see what wonderful things 2018 will bring to us!

Also, one "hidden" leek spotted in "Beyond The Frame" episode. Kinda leegendary :) They could make a "Spot the leek" game?

Thank you guys for making these videos. These are really fun to watch :)

I sure am glad Swim never shared that 20-minute animation deck... :p

These episodes seem to be getting better and better. Always having different quests definitely helps keep the show fresh.

I can't wait to see that bigger plush leek; the small one really is awesome. :)

Raunbjorn

Good job Swim on ruining the game with all the RNG luls. Ofc the RNG cards were gonna influence high level/pro ladder games, we've seen that so many times the last couple of days. Please revert the patch and make Gwent great again. Also if you continue you to not releasing new common cards, the game will be more expensive than Hearthstone long term.

Guest 4226291

The mods are like robots lmao

Moderator: “This was a great episode. I really do think it was great. They only get better and better. All praise CDPR.”

Guest 4226291

RidiculousName;n10080001 said:
I sure am glad Swim never shared that 20-minute animation deck... :p

These episodes seem to be getting better and better. Always having different quests definitely helps keep the show fresh.

I can't wait to see that bigger plush leek; the small one really is awesome. :)

My point being that I’ve never seen moderators ever disagree on anything. Seems like a hive mind to an outsider like me.

EternalJxx;n10085231 said:
My point being that I’ve never seen moderators ever disagree on anything. Seems like a hive mind to an outsider like me.
Ha! Oh we have our disagreements (check out some of the arguments between us over in Cyberpunk :) ). As far as disagreeing with mechanics in GWENT, I can only speak for myself ... but there are only two designs I have a big issue with at the moment. The loss of gold immunity and the coin flip. When I don't like something ... I post a suggestion - i.e. Suggestion for Coin Flip Replacement. Lots of the other changes have either mixed or largely good IMO. I actually like the game and think it's gotten much better over the course of the year. Sure there are still card imbalances and the like, but unless I have a concrete idea as to something I think I might like better, I leave it be. ANYWAYS, all of this is off topic. So back on topic.

Top Bottom