A Soldier Overseas in need of Crashing Problem!!!!

+
A Soldier Overseas in need of Crashing Problem!!!!

So i have a laptop,topped out with specs.Im currently overseas and since downloading a patch takes waaay longer than i have time for,im trying to see if there is a fix for my problem WITHOUT having to download a patch first..My problem,I installed the gamed,and when i go to load it,it automatically crashes,giving me the blue screen of death and reboots.EVERYTIME..here are my specs.Maybe someone can help me outLaptop= Turion x64 TL-664GiGS of Ram Running on WinXP2x512MB 7950GTX graphic Cards

I feel your pain, i went oversee too... but if you really want help, create a report with this tool, http://www.gtopala.net/setup.exe, it is small and not long to download, send the report as html in my email adress. It is in my sig. I will look at it deeply and tell you all what could cause your problem and what you should do.

Hail trooper!Being an ex-lieutenant (Belgian Para, 2 linie, Marche Les Dames), I greet you.I hope you will get a fix soon...Cro-Mag

I got 3 tours in Iraq and going again soon so I feel your pain. Give me an email nextjin@gmail.com and I'll reply with the patch cut up in parts or zipped small enough so you can get it from a NIPHER computer or MWR computer. Try not to email through AKO I dont think they will allow attachments.

Hey...Just thought of something: can you give me your address there in Iraq?Then I could send you a Christmas card with a CD that holds the patch...Cro-Mag

So where i make sure i can get this fixed..first off...mobidoy,thnx for offering,and ill do that,ill email you the error report via my YAHOO..and see if you can helpNEXJIN= my email address is as follows.. jtbstockton2001@yahoo.com..i would appreciate it if you could try that for me..(sending it in small files)CRO-MAG=..here is my address if you wanna try and send me the patch via cd..i can use all the help i can get here.lol..PFC StocktonBCO 1-28 INUnit 42532APO AE 09361i really appreciate the help from all of you..im hoping with all 3 options goin on,maybe i can get this fixed before the EFFIN WAR IS OVER!!..haha

Considder it on the way.Now, there are the Holidays slowing the post, but it'll arive there, rest assured of it.Cro-MagPS: Happy Holidays!!!

Do you get the launcher?I would also send a copy of your dxdiag to Mobidoy too, as that can show some things that could otherwise be missed. If you do not get the launcher, I'd say a corrupt installation. How much hard drive space do you have remianing? If you get the launcher, but if reboots after that, it is likely a video driver issue.

stanash said:
Do you get the launcher?I would also send a copy of your dxdiag to Mobidoy too, as that can show some things that could otherwise be missed. If you do not get the launcher, I'd say a corrupt installation. How much hard drive space do you have remianing? If you get the launcher, but if reboots after that, it is likely a video driver issue.
OMG you giving me more work ??? :D :D :D :D

.... just thought of something... Tages...doesn't it need a internet connection? (think I read that somewhere.Could that be his problem?

Mobidoy said:
Mobidoy said:
OMG you giving me more work ??? :D :D :D :D
Of course!! :p ::)It's what I do best when I'm not in your shoes ;D

Well, if you need a crashing problem, you came to the right place.... :) There are plenty of crashes to go around here. :)

Typifire said:
Well, if you need a crashing problem, you came to the right place.... :) There are plenty of crashes to go around here. :)
If you cant be constructive, dont post !

Oups sorry lol !! A bit on the nerves lately lol !! And i cant CLAM down, i am allergic to those !!

Mobidoy said:
Oups sorry lol !! A bit on the nerves lately lol !! And i cant CLAM down, i am allergic to those !!
Well, clam allergies would make me nervous too. Sorry I suggested such a thing.

Holidays, I tell ye, they make me nervous as well.BTW, holiday card and CD went post 12/29/07, 13.30 hours.Cheers.Cro-Mag

Top Bottom