A story line that could have been a huge addition to game . ( The Preists of The Eternal Fire )

+
A story line that could have been a huge addition to game . ( The Preists of The Eternal Fire )

After many play throughs and reading these forums a missing story line or apparent missing story line is overlooked . I will explain first I love the game not much is going to change that but first and foremost the intro screen starts out with the Priest of The Eternal Fire speaking to the crowd . Then when you are getting your briefing in Vizima about the state of the war and the different areas in game the troubling problem with Novigrad was the Eternal Fire movement . From the get go we learn the witch hunters are part of Radovid's master plan and are in league with the Eternal Fire . After walking around the temple and seeing how big an area it covers and the numerous priest in Novigrad there would seem to be a missing quest line to either destabilize the Eternal Fire or something of a contract to make Geralt in good graces with The Eternal Fire . Is it just me or is something missing aside from the fact that two ending would wipe them off the map . This is really my only gripe with the game because there is so much food for a quest line here with a positive or negative that could have affect on Geralt's world .

Aaaaaw is this your kitten in this Avatar picture? Soooo cute! Look at this cute little cat face!!!!! <3 <3 <3

And yes some quest related to the eternal fire priests would be great. They might be a true danger even more now because now they try to summon a mighty demon to strenghten their power and influence after Radovid died, and they might be sacrificing people in the basement of an old church and Geralt needs to stop them.
After he stops them everybody loves Geralt in Novigrad.
Or he let them do their dirty work, Novigrad will completely fall in the hands of these priests and Geralt get a rare flame-sword as loot when making a contract with the priests and their summoned demon - but Novigrad will be lost forever and Hattori Eibher Hanzo the master weapon blacksmith would be dead too like many others.
That would be an interesting addition to the main game and an interesting choice - Will Geralt chose the special flame sword or will he save Novigrad?

Top Bottom