A tale of a Stealth expert

+
In a back ally, far from prying eyes, a group of Animals suck each other off but a hunter is after one of them.
She creeps up in silence totally unseen, peeks around the corner, breaches their security then hits them with an efficient barrage of quickhacks until only her target remains, his back to his now fallen friends hes still totally unaware.

The Merc pats herself on the back, it will be a simple matter to slip up and knock him out now unseen, as she goes to move...... EVERY FREAKIN NPC FROM PACIFICA TO WATSON CRIES OUT IN UNISON "DONT HURT ME! SHES MAD! CYBER PSYCHOSIS!" The Merc looks around in disbelief expecting a large crowd but finds the alley behind her still empty and well out of sight of the road. Thinking it must be something going on in the street thats sparked them off she goes on with her task.

Target out cold and transport waiting nearby she decides to peek into the street before walking out with her unconscious prey, too her mirf everyone looks at her, cries out in fear and runs off or darts for cover yelling their mindless drivel. She grabs her target once more and mutters under her breath "You gotta be f***ing kidding me. Can you all see through walls? None of you have bounties, i have no reason to attack you? Look i dont even have a weapon i used hacks? You shouldn't of even known i was there let alone what i was doing!" And yet the mindless NPC's carried on with their inane, unwarranted hysteria.

The End.

Top Bottom