A temporarily solution for the RAIN missing bug

+
A temporarily solution for the RAIN missing bug

just a suppose ,haven't confiem yet ,but i'm postive it will work

FInd

THE WITHCHER 3/content/content 0/bundles/witcher.bms

,and use quickbms.exe to unpack it ,which you can find here http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/35/?
(we don't need to use this mod, but only the quickbms.exe in it)

then modify the file THE WITHCHER 3/content/content 0/bundles/witcher.bms(which is unpacked)/engine/enviornments/*.csv in it

for example ,we change WT_Light_Rain;0.9;0.55;45;3;0;false;environment\definitions\env_novigrad\env_novigrad_global\raw_novigrad\env_novigrad_0_storm_1.env;0.4;400;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

to

WT_Light_Rain;9.00;0.55;45;3;0;false;environment\definitions\env_novigrad\env_novigrad_global\raw_novigrad\env_novigrad_0_storm_1.env;0.4;40;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

so the posibility of rain is 10 times,and the duration is 1/10 now

the purpose is to refresh (renew) the weather very frequenlty

~~

then put the engine folder in to a folder named _extreme_weather ,which should be put under the bundles folder

and use a bat file to pack it

here's the bat file :

quickbms -G -w -r witcher.bms startup.bundle _extreme_weather/

i'm sorry it's very complicated and for my poor English

Way to dig! Let us know what the effects are.

I would imagine this will make rain quite "spastic". Weather already changes quite frequently. Furthermore, I know that weather is modeled differently in different regions -- how many regions have you found in the .BMS file?

Any idea from this what the script commands for weather might be? "WT_Light_Rain" looks promising...

Top Bottom