A thank you note

+
It is me that must thank you one billion times for having given me such marvelous games like The Witcher and The Witcher 2! ;) YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST!

Congratulations!

You deserve those rewards and more. You have given us many hours of witchering fun. The Witcher 1 and the Witcher 2 are among my favorite games and your fan support is the best in the industry, so THANK YOU CDPR for making these games, you put a lot of hours, passion and RPG goodness in making them!

Keep up the good work and know that as long as you care about us fans we will care about you guys, and your games!

A development kit and some Xmax/New Year themed armour would be a great present for us :D
I am not actually playing Witcher 2 atm, computer really isn't up for the challenge anymore, but my new parts will get delivered soon, and I will gladly play it again with some new stuff! Doesn't need to be much.

Thank you just doesn't seem to cover what you have given us the fans . Well it was the best $50.00 I have spent, because the number of hours I have played already it is only like spending pennies . The customer service alone would have won me over if it were some other game .

Instead of thank you a toast ..... May your future endeavors be as grand and rewarding as your present ones .

dmcaldw said:
Thank you just doesn't seem to cover what you have given us the fans . Well it was the best $50.00 I have spent, because the number of hours I have played already it is only like spending pennies . The customer service alone would have won me over if it were some other game .

Instead of thank you a toast ..... May your future endeavors be as grand and rewarding as your present ones .

Here , here and may you never change the way you make games or the way you treat your customers and fans ! You are definitely one of a kind !

You guys have certainly made a couple of the best game's i've ever played. There might be more to do in games like Skyrim, but your attention to detail and ability to story tell and create characters that just feel alive are unparalleled even by the likes of other studios like Bioware.

If you guys could do one thing for me, it's never become Bioware :p

Congrats CDPR!!

I never really enjoyed RPG until The Witcher came along. The art direction/visuals, music and ambient sounds in Witcher 2 created an atmosphere rich in character and pretty much as good as it gets in my opinion. Completely blows Skyrim out of the water. The combat also feels a lot more polished with the latest patches.

A big thanks and I hope we'll see a few more releases from the franchise :)

Top Bottom