A thank you note

+
A thank you note

December is here, so it’s time for all sorts of award ceremonies and conclusions. We have managed to win a few in lately, like Fun & Serious Game Festival (European PC game, best European RPG and for the best game scripts) and Whatifgaming (Best PC Game, Best Graphics Technology, Best Artistic Design, Best Voice Acting). We would like to thank you all for your continued support for our game and the team.

and as thank you you will give us Triss in santa suit as a dlc :D

/thats my weird dream :D

Honestly most awards are dominated by games that have monster budgets for marketing just look at VGA.

So each award for Witcher 2 is more percious as game it self is deserving them without marketing (just fans votes).

MM360 said:
December is here, so it�s time for all sorts of award ceremonies and conclusions. We have managed to win a few in lately, like Fun & Serious Game Festival (European PC game, best European RPG and for the best game scripts) and Whatifgaming (Best PC Game, Best Graphics Technology, Best Artistic Design, Best Voice Acting). We would like to thank you all for your continued support for our game and the team.

*cheers*

MM360 said:
We would like to thank you all for your continued support for our game and the team.

Thank you for making my favorite game!

And congrats for the awards.

Sandis

Forum veteran
The true is that all congratulations going to you guys!, only to you!, you all well deserve that and apparently even more than that!...:)

Thank you for a great game, the love & passion that you put into it and your dedication to your fans! Keep it up pretty please! :)

Congratulations! And no one cares how many awards you guys get - we all already know that you're amongst the best game developers ever to grace this planet.

Keep up the amazing work!

MM360 said:
December is here, so it�s time for all sorts of award ceremonies and conclusions. We have managed to win a few in lately, like Fun & Serious Game Festival (European PC game, best European RPG and for the best game scripts) and Whatifgaming (Best PC Game, Best Graphics Technology, Best Artistic Design, Best Voice Acting). We would like to thank you all for your continued support for our game and the team.
Данная тема, думаю, не должна оставаться где-то в стороне. Будем, с Вашей помощью, развивать ее дольше...

Translation : The topic, I think, should not be left somewhere on the sidelines. We will, with your help, to develop it longer ...

Congratulations for winning those awards and thank you for making us fantastic Witcher games. They made Sapkowski's name known in my country and this year they've started publishing his books. :)

Top Bottom