A thought about nature's gift

+
but what if it is the first special card played and then also the second?
I get that this is very unlikely to happend though:)

but what if it is the first special card played and then also the second?
I get that this is very unlikely to happend though:)
I guess it can be tricky to visualize this, I'll go step by step then. You play Nature's Gift, it creates a copy of the last special (Scorch, for example) and plays it. Your opponent plays Nature's Gift, it creates another copy of the same special (Again, Scorch) and plays it. Easier to understand now?

yeah i get that part. I only wonder if no special card has been played yet and someone plays a nature's gift then it can not play a special card and therefore shouldn't nature's gift itself be the last special card played? Or can you maybe not play the card if no other special card has been played?

Last edited:
yeah i get that part. I only wonder if no special card has been played yet and someone plays a nature's gift then it can not play a specail card and therfore shouldn't nature's gift itself be the last special card played? Or can you maybe not play the card if no other special card has been played?
You can play Nature's Gift but nothing will happen if no special was played before it. Even if it's played twice consecutively, it still won't go into an infinite loop. It'll just stop after playing the last special (In your example, a Nature's Gift that doesn't play anything), get it now?

Top Bottom