A virtual girlfriend - Is it even possible right now?

+
It’s been amazing to see how many of you here have been posting about V’s relationships with certain female characters in the game (Not much talk about boyfriends, so yea). Especially this Judy girl. Judy this. Judy that. Ooh she’s so beautiful! I wish I could be with her a bit longer in the game! And so forth. But I’ve been thinking…What if…Just what if…We could have a virtual girlfriend in the game, eh! We could get to purchase her from say…one of the corporations from the game. Maybe even get her looks customised to our liking (besides the preset/s being on offer). In addition to her hanging out with us in our apartment, she could go out with us on our ride. Even assist us on gigs and side jobs. The possibilities are limitless. I know…I know…Maybe we can’t rely on CDPR right now to even implement a feature like this in the game. Can you imagine the AI programming that will be required to pull something like this off! Then again, can the current gen consoles even deal with this kind of feature! I don’t know! Maybe a staggeringly high-end PC can do it, yea! How about the modders! You think they can, with the right tools, give this one a shot! Who knows! But I’m sure it would be exciting to have a virtual girlfriend in the game, wouldn’t it! So…How about something to get us thinking about the idea even more, eh! ;)……

SPOILER FOR FANBOYS ONLY
Oh and uhh...Sorry in advance for the bummer at the end there, peeps! :D

Hehe, as a french, I really like the way she says " voilà, bon appétit ". Never watched the movies, though, but from what I've heard, both versions are neat...
But, look at me... I'm digressing, sorry.

Yeah, it seems Judy's everywhere theses days and it's getting a bit boring... Maybe it's only becauses I haven't try to date her yet and I'm not sure if I will ever try, anyway.
But yes, I think it could be a good feature within a game like Cyberpunk. For sure, as you mentioned, it'll probably need some work to work correctly but, from what I've seen so far, in the mods community, nothing seems to be impossible. So, maybe one day, someone will bring us a brand new tool for this game, a brand new way to add a "game" within the game itself.
Who knows?

I like the usage of Frank Sinatra music in the video. Overall cool video. Seeing him come home and tend to his wound gave you an idea of what occupation he had. That was neat as well.

From one techie to another, Judy is pretty cool. Not someone I'd want as a relationship, but definitely a good friend. Since I play as male V all the time, I'm pretty sure Judy would completely agree.

Back on topic... The video was neat, but then she started changing appearances, and I'm like WOAH! Hold on now... WOAH! WOAH! She keeps doing it! Oh wait... She's his fake... I mean virtual girlfriend. That's neat, but also feels kinda sad. He doesn't have a real girlfriend? Then theres the ending to the second video? Aaahhh... So sad. I'm not crying, your crying!

Then theres the ending to the second video? Aaahhh... So sad. I'm not crying, your crying!
Now don't you concern yourself about me, tough guy! I think I can handle it, ok! ;)

CyberRajee2077(3).png

TBH, that's kind of cringe

It worked great for Blade Runner 2049 because the protagonist, K, was an artificial being denied humanity. As such, he could only find companionship with another artificial being, Joi, and by mirroring his own humanity, she was also very human (despite being programmed). It was beautiful because of the irony of 2 beings deemed not human were more human in their affection than actual people

By contrast, V is a regular person in the world of Cyberpunk. Them getting a virtual girlfriend would just be some incel shit. Though, I suppose a badass merc who has a virtual gf can be a kind of quirky and weird character to roleplay, but the surrounding story and voice acting in the game doesn't support this view of the character

Top Bottom