A way to reach the support team directly

+
Anyone know of a support email I can message or can a moderator get me in touch with someone? I bought cyberpunk day one, and I'm sure everyone can agree on the quality of the game. I purchased it through Steam and they have been unwilling to assist me in getting it refunded, and the darned thing has sat in my library gathering dust. I just learned recently that there was a help me refund initiative but I didn't hear about it and even after months of patches the game still barely functions to any reasonable standard. Appreciate it if someone could help me get in touch or contact me about this problem.

Upvote 1
I just learned recently that there was a help me refund initiative
i'm sorry, but that initiative was specifically for consoles, and, as far as I know, has now ended. Support does not have a general contact e-mail, as they prefer that players submit tickets regarding specific game issues. At this point, if the Steam refund system is not available to you, then the game will remain in your library. I realise this may be a disappointing response, but there aren't any other options here.

Top Bottom