A wish list and some suggestions

+
Some of these items may have been brought up, so if that is the case I apologize for repeating.

-Bulk sell and or breakdown option for items. Just a simple “mark for sale” or “mark for dismantle” option, so you do not need to do each item one at a time (the Division 2 does this well) and then bulk sell all marked or bulk dismantle.

-Option to lock items so you do not sell them and when at a vendor items that are equipped have an “X” or mark indicating that it is currently equipped.

-A quick action wheel for consumables. Going into your backpack every time you want a latte or some candy is time consuming. Being able to equip a consumable like you can equip grenades and stims would be very helpful and make the gameplay smoother. Seems really odd to have consumables and bury them deep into your inventory.

-A clothing dye station in your apartment with the option to unlock skins and colors through gameplay actions or challenges, mission rewards, different tasks, looting and from dismantling a piece of clothing with that color or skin already applied from its original drop. This would allow for deeper character customization. As you unlock items you would build a collection of colors and skins that you can apply to clothing and maybe even different sections of certain pieces of clothing.

-A weapon customization station where you can mod out your weapons with skins, different colors and swap out attributes like mods. Let’s say that you have a rifle with a cool stat, but you unlocked a better rifle, but it does not have that stat. With the station you could copy the stat you want over to your gun by swapping for a different stat or purchasing an extra upgrade slot with in game currency and components. The different colors and skins can be unlocked through game play challenges, mission rewards, looting and from dismantling weapons with that color or skin equipped from its original drop. As you unlock you would build a collection of cool weapon colors and skins that you can apply to different sections of your weapons to really personalize your weapons.

Additionally, if we had a gunsmith option to swap out parts of weapons for others to build unique weapons that would be awesome. Swapping reticle colors and styles, fire modes, grips, optic styles, flashlights, lasers and so forth would be awesome in CP. To sum it up a full on custom weapon builder or modification system for weapons is what I would like to see. (Think Ghost Recon Wildlands, but better)

-The option to inspect a piece of clothing on your character without needing to equip it. Just a basic button press when hovering over clothing that says “inspect” so we can see it on our character.

-The option to strip attachments from weapons in inventory without equipping them. I have accidently dismantled items with optics because I forgot to remove them, so having the option to strip attachments would be great and or a warning before dismantling that the weapon has attachments. (The Division 2 does this well)

-Option for third person perspective. Many games have this and it is great because being locked in FPV in CP just does not feel natural. Skyrim, Fallout and Dayz have this and it works well. Definitely need a third person option for CP to make it feel right in my opinion.

-Full on transmog system to copy clothing styles that we have unlocked or found. We have a closet in our apartment, so why not have a transmog station built into the closet.

-Barbershop or plastic surgery centers to change out your look when you feel like it. I think it would be cool if there was an in game meter and overtime your identity became known, so it was harder for you to walk around without gangs attacking you, so you would need to change your identity. Kind of a fun idea for the world of CP.

-Some kind of in-game commendation or challenge system with rewards. Things like so many head-shots with weapon types, exploration, hacking, using weapon types and so on. Something to chase for endgame and cool rewards.

-Open the world up more for exploration. Too many locked doors and all of the same types of encounters through the city is boring. I would like to see a system like Skyrim or ESO where NPC’s interact with you and give you quests, hidden areas, hidden bosses or named wanted enemies. I want more to do in the world and I want to explore to find unique rewards and areas with cool things hidden within.

That is all I have for now, but I am sure that I will add more as I spend more time in game. Overall CP is a fun game, but for me the game that I expected is not what CP is and I really hope that CDPR listens to the community and builds on what they have already created. I am a long time player of CDPR games, but new to the forum, so do the Devs ever actually respond and or read what is posted?

Thanks for reading.

Top Bottom