Aard and Alternate Axii don't work against guards

+
Aard and Alternate Axii don't work against guards

Anyone has a similar problem? I'm at level 41 and guards are level 54-55 and they are not affected at all by Aard sign and Alternate Axii (Puppet skill) just stuns them for half a second. What's going on? I specifically went for sign intensity, Griffin gear, glyphs and +5% runes, Synergy skill, maxed out both Aard and Axii, Griffin School Techniques and Focus for additional intensity from adrenaline. All 5 buffs from places of power and it's still not working with sign intensity at 411%. Igni works fine, dealing 2000-3000 from burning.

i do have the problem of alternate axii not working just stunning them for a second....i just chalk it up to this buggy mess of a game where some things work some things just dont work as stated. Maybe one day it'll be patched...but one thing is for certain, the next game I see with CDP's name on it you can bet i'll be waiting a year on and a half price sale...this game should of been better tested more bug free prior to release..the whole "its a beauty of a story/scenery" game only goes so far when you have immersion breaking bugs frustrating you left and right you have to google/get on forums to figure out on what seems to be on a daily game playing day for me involving mechanics, looting, xp, quests deactivators you had no idea about, qwent cards not stacking, bandit leaders not dropping keys to locked merchants in cages with qwent cards..etc etc...

Last edited:
Top Bottom