Ability points not rewarder

+

Mx7733

Forum regular
Ability points not rewarder

Hi,

Is it me or are the extra ability points not rewarded? For example; you meet these orphans whom are hungry and you can give them food, money or a swift kick in the ...

This time I chose money and while the screen say 2 points rewarded, they do not show in the caracter menu....

This happend 4 times already... so did I lose 8 points? Is this part of the xp bug? I had it before the first patches..

Anyone experience something similar?

Greets

Apart from leveling and shrines of power, I can only think of one thing that is supposed to award ability points and that's not until very late in the main questline.

This will be a noob thing to say but, Where the heck does it even show how many ability points I have? I have looked all over the character menu and havn't found how many when I know I have some.

Hi,

Is it me or are the extra ability points not rewarded? For example; you meet these orphans whom are hungry and you can give them food, money or a swift kick in the ...

This time I chose money and while the screen say 2 points rewarded, they do not show in the caracter menu....

This happend 4 times already... so did I lose 8 points? Is this part of the xp bug? I had it before the first patches..

Anyone experience something similar?

Greets

For those little things u usually get a very small amount of exp. So u probably just got 2 xp points. Not ability points...
Would be kinda halarious that u have to visit a "place of power" to get one, but some kids grand you 2.
What were they? Child-gods? :x

Those orphans stuck in the house in Velen, right? You get XP from them, not ability points.

Top Bottom