Ability to communicate with opponents

+
Ability to communicate with opponents

Greetings,

Will there be any ability to communicate with opponents during matches, or am I missing something already there? Not seeing anything in the interface to send messages during a match. Just simple things like "Great Play!", "God help me!", etc. If this has already been addressed just point me to the thread. Didn't see anything specific to this topic.

Thanks!

I don't want to chat. I want to play

I think it's less of a chat and more of a... friendly communication. A simple way to say good game, or express saltyness is always good. After all we are humans, and communication is part of our nature.

I think it's less of a chat and more of a... friendly communication. A simple way to say good game, or express saltyness is always good. After all we are humans, and communication is part of our nature.

Exactly Ethewulf just some quick responses would be good like GG, LOL, Oh My God I'm Screwed. :happy2:

I was going to post the same as well.
I think it needs a quick chat option or/and a "recent opponents" tab so you can add the player to your friends list and, of course have a friendly conversation ;)

EDIT: BTW add me if u want to play a friendly match

I was going to post the same as well.
I think it needs a quick chat option or/and a "recent opponents" tab so you can add the player to your friends list and, of course have a friendly conversation ;)

EDIT: BTW add me if u want to play a friendly match

I wouldn't have a chat option during the match but I'd have a message option at the end of the match. This thing about telling people good game and getting more spoils is a bit useless, everyone's gonna do it of course and it doesn't bring anything to the table. However after an epic match I'd like to be able to congratulate an opponent with a quick message. Also I agree about being able to add opponents and chat with them after the match of course, definitely.

We don't have a plan for in game chat at this time.

But we do have some forms of player interaction planned that we hope you'll enjoy :)

But we do have some forms of player interaction planned that we hope you'll enjoy :)

Why not? It is standard in ALL games. Even voice chat is standard. How hard is it to make such option. Turning it on and off would take 2s to tape in console (which also should be standard) e.g. "enablechat 0/1". There also should be avatars and short description. Ofc. an option to make profiles private is standard too. You will never break through without such things. People play mostly to interact and express themselves. Without it will get boring very fast and will die. Multiplayer is all about facing other humans. When we see just a word we feel we play not vs. human but vs. bot.

Why not? It is standard in ALL games. Even voice chat is standard. How hard is it to make such option. Turning it on and off would take 2s to tape in console (which also should be standard) e.g. "enablechat 0/1". There also should be avatars and short description. Ofc. an option to make profiles private is standard too. You will never break through without such things. People play mostly to interact and express themselves. Without it will get boring very fast and will die. Multiplayer is all about facing other humans. When we see just a word we feel we play not vs. human but vs. bot.

That may be true for some people but other people may prefer to keep it silent to focus while playing. In any case if included it should be optional.

Can you please make sure to add an option to DISABLE all the interactions for us loners. I do not want to have anything to do with my opponent other than playing the game. The emote "griefing" in Hearthstone made me quit that game. Muting the game sound is not an option either because I will miss all the cool music and card sounds you've created.

In all proper games you have options to do ANYTHING with your client but making changes to cheat. IT should be the case for Gwent too.

Top Bottom