Ability to connect a crypto wallet to your actual cyberpunk wallet.

+
I believe we should all push for a breaking through process that will push Cyberpunk back up ...
the ability to connect a crypto wallet to your actual cyberpunk wallet.
in game we'll have 2 currencies , eurodollars and X crypto coin.
when you buy stuff you can choose to use either.
but you have the possibility to buy in game purchase or trade with other players on another coin.. coin X (whatever..)
an algorithm will always keep item's price reasonable (as if coin X now spike to X = 1000 USD then in game purchase will drop to gun = 0.001 X) but xchange between players could be done in what ever price they post and choose to trade.

like Diablo had a auction area for rare collectibles ...

it will be a first of its kind, coin value will be affected in real world by the amount of in game trade, as well people can "work" in game and earn money in real life,
maybe even competitions and events when CD project reward winners in crypto X ...

Cyberpunk 2077 is the ultimate game to turn into the "Ready, Player one" Movie scenario ...

What do you think ?

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think ?
Real money in a virtual game, no way. A very bad (the worst) idea in my opinion :)

Edit : I probably misunderstood :)
Anyway, without any "multiplayer" feature now and as everybody can buy/loot the same items (there is no real "rare" item), it seem quite useless.
The rarest items are weapons with special abilities who you have to save/reload to have them. And I wonder who want sell items that you can loot only one time in all game (against just eddies, even 100K...)

Last edited:
lets all admit the first release of the game was i bit slow,
but as red project improve and update the game, i can't not see the options for multiplayer , or at lease a "market place" , a building in the map that once you go into you can see other players (same as your camp in Ghost Recon Breakpoint), and there either trade, put items on auction etc.

and by "real money" you can use MANA, or i literally just read this morning some other company started doing this exact idea.

it will start slow, but it's an inevitable phase in gaming, and cyberpunk should be part of it

There is absolutely no need for such a scam to take place in any video game. Diablo 3 auction house was a disaster that only benefited Activision Blizzard and broke the game economy and gameplay. The last thing any game need is a made up market that is only there to line the pockets of people like you that sees everything as a commodity.

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please remember to always treat everyone with kindness and respect, as required by the forum rules. One post deleted.

Top Bottom