Ability to recreate starting decks

+
I would love to see a feature that would let you recreate those starting decks... I deleted them all and now I regret it :D

I would love to see a feature that would let you recreate those starting decks... I deleted them all and now I regret it :D
The decks referenced here
are the original Starter Decks, though certain card attributes(power, provision, abilities) have not been updated for certain cards.

i am new to Gwent and accidentally deleted my Northern Realms starter deck. how can i get it back? not able to play as Northern Realms now :(

i am new to Gwent and accidentally deleted my Northern Realms starter deck. how can i get it back? not able to play as Northern Realms now :(

When you delete a deck you don’t delete the cards that were there. You can go to the deck builder filter by available and construct whatever deck you want. Also be aware as you open kegs many of the cards that you will have access to are potentially better than your starter deck. The Witcher trio for example is not a good use of provisions and you could probably get a lot stronger by replacing them with capable bronze cards.

Top Bottom